Highscores on main page

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I am Jeffrey aka Syrniachick on the Dutch the-west servers.
I moderate there and am ranked 5th on the 1st world.
So, enough bragging about myself.

What I am here for is a new idea.

What bothers me is that I can't see the highscores of other worlds I don't play. I would like to see who is the best of the world and which town is rocking the highscores.
But since some worlds are locked down for new players there is no way I can enter to check out the highscores.

To solve this problem I would like to see a feature at the main page that directs to the highscore pages of each world.

For those familiar with tribalwars probably know what I am talking about.

This option will give all of us, yes including you there, the opportunity to see who is best at a specific world.

So, to make nice and clear.

Problem: I can't see highscores of another world.
Solution: Make a link on the main page that directs us to the highscores of each world like on tribalwars.

Thanks for your time and enjoy the game.

Jeffreyj

DeletedUser1105

I don't see why they couldn't implement this, especially if they already have the code in Tribal Wars.

DeletedUser

I think it's a handy idea. Very useful to some people whilst not making things too complicated. Not a must, but very handy.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the replies so far.

Lets hope it gets added soon

DeletedUser

Wouldn't this be more of a thing for weststats than the actual game?

DeletedUser

i use west stats but it would be a nice little bragging right to have it on the log in screen dont you think? maybe make that guy work just a little harder to keep his title, eh? maybe push other towns to outbuild the top one?

DeletedUser

if anything braging rights is why it shouldent be implemented but thats just my 2 cents

DeletedUser

for now west stats cant put this in there site sins the world data in not releast like in TW.

the only way they chould do it whould be if they joined all worlds and manualy updated it.

but it whould be nice to be able to see it:)

DeletedUser

Why should an external helping site be responsible for giving us the highscores?
I think this is the-wests problem that they need to solve.
Not something that other need to fix for them.

DeletedUser

did not say that they had to:)

but the more west stats have to offer the more people will like it.

but you are right in that it should be T-W that provide the information.

DeletedUser

The only thing helpsites are good for is for the tools they use ;-)

Anyway.
Keep the thread alife people.

It only takes 5 seconds to say you like it.
Support is needed to get this added ;-)

DeletedUser5046

i also agree... not so time consuming^^ especially for (sum1 like me...once in a blue moon to open the rankings;p)