The REAL Forest Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Of all the available names to choose for a town, TedHasSyphilis chose to call his town 'Forest Hill'. He also chose to steal our flag.

In my eyes that is pathetic, hoping to profit from someone elses hard work in other worlds. How long did you think you would get away with this deception for Ted?

What really rubbed salt into the wounds was inviting me and thinking i would be naive enough to fall for your trickery.

Let two things be said for all to see right now

1. Forest Creek is the real Forest Hill. All others are cheap imitations.
2. You will regret doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

forest hill on world 5 is fake! and this will soon be removed! i have been in forest hill on world 2,3,4 and now 5 and its FAKE!!

DeletedUser

I'll bet my money on the first duel attack will be on TedHasSyphilis. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, i joined that town last night. Didn't think it was genuine due to the fact that the same guy is not in forest hill in W4, got my confirmation that it was fake from Mark Anthony.

But yeah, it cant be a good start to the world messing with a town thats proven to grow fast and hit hard Smh.

TedHasSyphilis has guaranteed the #1 spot for, first duel lost and first to 100 losses. >.>

DeletedUser

wait till i join forest creek...i will give them a visit every day!!!

DeletedUser1105

So they chose a name and flag that you used on another world? So what?

It's just a name and a flag. I'd never heard of you before this post, so I doubt it's gonna ruin your 'reputation'.

DeletedUser

It's false impersonation, it's trying to be something you're not. Suppose i started an account on here, used your avatar and called myself sdix22. Don't try telling me you wouldn't be a little miffed.

I'd never heard of you before this post, so I doubt it's gonna ruin your 'reputation'.

I have no reputation, i've never used this name before. I like it that way, my reputation will grow though, don't doubt that ;)

DeletedUser

I am not sure I would say they stole your town name, since the way I look at it is first come first serve. That being said, if someone uses a FAMOUS town name, they should be required to include a disclaimer on the town page saying that they are NOT the same town as (town name) in worlds (#'s here).

HOWEVER, I STRONGLY agree that they stole your flag and that should NOT be allowed. If you designed the flag yourself, than technically it is copyrighted, so stealing it is copyright infringement. Personally the mods should remove their town flag.

I still don't mind your dueling him, since he does seem to be doing things in a deceptive manner:
#1. He stole YOUR flag.
#2. He failed to mention that HIS town is NOT the town of the same name in previous series.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this guy is a genius he should get his tactics clear up and be a soldier that way if he even beats half the people who say they are going to duel him he gets a boatload of free experience

DeletedUser

He's not really a genius. AnyBODY can buy premium, do money jobs only and copy a towns description to put it into Their town. Also he can just copy the picture, upload it, and steal it. However, will he like it when his town members leave and his duelers leave because they get KO'D by many famous Westerners. xD Also, He's just a crook! (Cue the ITS ONLY THE INTERNET CUT HIM SOME SLACK.)

DeletedUser3543

Hey, look at at this way, at least Forest Hills is the top town on World 5 ;)

DeletedUser

haha got ya

So I agree with him being a genius. He's obviously going to be attacked by a lot more lower levels than higher, and then he's going to exp up and get a hella-lot of money. It's also pretty good how you all are complaining about your online-RPG-reputations being 'tainted' lol it's a game, and right now he's kicking all ya'lls butts.

and btw, I know the guy, he hasn't bought a premium... ever. Just because someone knows how to plan out a strategy and is better than you doesn't mean he's buying his way through it.

Take it like a man. :p

DeletedUser

Guys, chill, its just a name.

What ever Forest Hill did in another world means nothing here.

Calm it down.

DeletedUser

Only noobs dont know the which is the real Forest Hill, then why should you guys make such a big fuss about a conman ? I dont think it's doing any good for Forest Hill's reputation

DeletedUser

It's just a name and a flag. I'd never heard of you before this post, so I doubt it's gonna ruin your 'reputation'.

Epic Drama Queen Ownage

Status
Not open for further replies.