Website West Code-Your Key to the Forums

DeletedUser

banner.jpg

Click Here For WESTCODE
Click the image above to go to westcode

West Code is a site which offers BB codes for the onlne game called The-West. The aim of West Code is to allow user to be able to show certain information, whether its duel reports or information about an item, quickly and easily, in BB codes which allows them to show it on the game forum or even the users town forums.

The site may have a few errors so if you could inform us about this in the forum topic we have created for this site. Once we know what the errors are we will fix as soon as we can. If you h
ave any ideas or suggestions post them in the forum topic.

I think thats all for now,

Thanks,

~West Code Team
Now looking towards the stats itself it works around these bases:
helpxqf.gif

cardhelp.gif

To make the site easier to use we have added a search engine along with the breakdonw of the product. This is what it looks like:
searchp.gif

If you arent very sure on how to use west code follow this.

There are all the different things you will need but only some things are available at the moment as they haven't been added as the site is still in testing with some products and will go into full activation depending on your reaction towards it.
If you needed Weapons you would search for it if its up yet or just go under the weapons section and find it here are examples of the items up at the moment:There are other things also but where limited to a certain amount of pictures, I will tell you more about it but for now this is it and can you tell us your views towards it so we can see if we carry on with the site.

This banner is desighned to spread the good word of westcode:

helpus.jpg

Simply Copy he Image and link it to westcode

Updates

• Due to all the domain issues and lost scripts we are forced to try again, we have managed to get some items up wich are in the link, more coming.
  • More products added and we have made all the animals and some weapons but they will be a dded in a while.
  • NEW LAYOUT, it looks much better and since we have only been concentrating on the products thats all that has yet been uploaded and a couple items have been aded some still to be put up on the site but should be done within the week sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think this is a great website! Reminds me of Thottbot for World of Warcraft. However, I recommend one thing. Even though most people won't do this, you should let people search in an ALL CATOGOREY just in case you weren't sure. =D

P.S, if you click on the catogory headgear or neckband, it gives you this. o_O
Also if you click on clothing just the catogory.

P.S.S, Under the help section look at this, it doesnt url back to this topic. "If you require help, either go to the forum topic about this site which you can find HERE

or look below and see if any of the following answer your question"

DeletedUser

I think this is a great website! Reminds me of Thottbot for World of Warcraft. However, I recommend one thing. Even though most people won't do this, you should let people search in an ALL CATOGOREY just in case you weren't sure. =D

P.S, if you click on the catogory headgear or neckband, it gives you this. o_O
Also if you click on clothing just the catogory.

P.S.S, Under the help section look at this, it doesnt url back to this topic. "If you require help, either go to the forum topic about this site which you can find HERE

or look below and see if any of the following answer your question"

To answer your first P.S that was because i was testing that all the tables connect properly etc Hence why its called Test :D

and to answer your second P.S Il add a url to link back to this topic now :)

Also we are currently looking for 5 volunteers to help finish off the images for the site, so if you know how to use photoshop please contact me and i may have a job for you and of course you will be credited on our team page.

Thanks,

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser

Also, you probally already know but just to make sure, you didn't put the job name for the products under the bold word J.

DeletedUser

Update

Ok the Site has been Updated

• Added More Products (thanks to Tenessee)
  • Updated Help Page
  • Updated Team Page

Just a few minor Updates :)

Enjoy,

DeletedUser

You cant really buy products so you might want to remove the Cash to buy them.

DeletedUser

One more comment your duel reporter should have a link back to West Code for convienant uses for some people. xD

DeletedUser

Later today or tommorow the shoes will update as I will work on those and thanks to Tenessee for the help

DeletedUser

When I clicked on Duel Reporter then tried to click back, it gave me this.
Page not found

The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
- Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

DeletedUser

When I clicked on Duel Reporter then tried to click back, it gave me this.
Page not found

The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
- Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

*Fixed*
And thanks for reporting this :)

DeletedUser

Some spelling mistakes & inconsisties. xD Lol.

West Code is a site which offers BB codes for the onlne game called The-West. The aim of West Code is to allow user to be able to show certain information, whether its duel reports or information about an item, quickly and easily, in BB codes which allows them to show it on the game forum or even the users town forums.

The site may have a few errors so if you could inform us about this in the forum topic we have created for this site. Once we know what the errors are we will fix as soon as we can. If you have any ideas or suggestions post them in the forum topic or if you want, click the 'contact us' button and send us a message with or idea.

I think thats all for now,

Thanks,

~West Code Team

(Also, There is no contact us button!)

DeletedUser

Your Welcome, also, Barbed Wire and Corn is on the top of the Product list when they should move down a few slots. xD

Also, Picking corn is 25% not 38%, and Barbed Wire is 10% not 15%. Beaver Skin is 17% not 26%. Picking beans is 40% not 60%. Beaver TRAP is 13% not 20%. Pickign Berries is 45% NOT 68%. Coal is 37% not 56%. Picking cotton is 50% not 75%. You said name of Jewelry but then you referred it to as Fancy Jewelry you should change both to Fancy Jewelry.

DeletedUser

Your Welcome, also, Barbed Wire and Corn is on the top of the Product list when they should move down a few slots. xD

Also, Picking corn is 25% not 38%, and Barbed Wire is 10% not 15%. Beaver Skin is 17% not 26%. Picking beans is 40% not 60%. Beaver TRAP is 13% not 20%. Pickign Berries is 45% NOT 68%. Coal is 37% not 56%. Picking cotton is 50% not 75%. You said name of Jewelry but then you referred it to as Fancy Jewelry you should change both to Fancy Jewelry.

Thanks for the pinning a problem