Absolutely Needed! Recruiting banners with benifits for the recruiter!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5095
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As I said, no more posts about my moderating, or any other mod/admin whatever.

This means do not reply to me, unless you want to PM me and explain clearly why you have a problem with me.

DeletedUser

??

I dont want perks I'm already advertising for them on facebook because I believe it's such a great game, I need nothing from 'The West', but the continual fun I currently enjoy, but if you wish to email me a banner ad, I will post it everywhere I am for free. AND OF COURSE CONGRATS ON A GREAT GAME:p

DeletedUser

I dont want perks I'm already advertising for them on facebook because I believe it's such a great game, I need nothing from 'The West', but the continual fun I currently enjoy, but if you wish to email me a banner ad, I will post it everywhere I am for free. AND OF COURSE CONGRATS ON A GREAT GAME:p

That's the attitude I like! *salutes*

DeletedUser

its sounds good BUT.

abuse of this would be easy a good proxy program and i could make gold nuggets in 1 week to last me until the game ends.
when you think of a idea PLEASE also think and post of the things that could wrong.

if you want more players place the ad on your web sites , forum sigs and face book and any where else. if you need total free gold nuggets head out west and prospect for them.

DeletedUser

I believe this could be implemented, just not how the starter wanted it.

A player has a referal link.

They can give it to players signing up (it cannot be from same IP to prevent multis being made just for the perk, also only the first account of the IP on that world will get the benefit)

The bonus is say ... $100 ingame money.

The only way the recruiter can get the $100 is if the recruited player reaches a certain level, say ... level 10.

This ensures that

a) Innogames doesnt have to pay real cash
b) Multis will not unfairly unbalance the game
c) Players get a benefit

=======================================================

To explain the Multi situation ...

Player 1, Player 2, Player 3

If 1's IP=2's IP, then no perk.

If 1 recruits 2, then any IP thats the same as 2's can't recieve benefits.

If 1 recruits 2, then 3 can't recieve any perks from 2 or any account they may have.