kick out all the inactive level 1's!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

can someone please get rid of all the levels 1 players that havnt been active for more than say a week? cos then we could have loads more people who actually want to play! in all 4 worlds there are loads of inactive accounts and people who want to play but cant!
please do something soon!:blink:

DeletedUser

Wow, 45 days; that is to long. I log on multiple times per day. Stating that inactive Level 1 players were dead wood after 7 days would be an understatement.

Anyone that would join and then do nothing after 2-3 days should be removed in my opinion. If they are serious about playing they're always welcome back when they get the right mindset to play the game and act within the community.

DeletedUser

Well 45 Days is the Rules
Live with it Ty,So many topics on this already its been said before.

Hush now.

DeletedUser

Really?
Brains of the Family?

Wow, why are you being so insulting, you're an admin aren't you? That certainly is not very friendly and neither was my reply unles you thought I was being whiny which I wasn't I was just trying to make a suggestion.

DeletedUser

Hefty is a moderator, and a PLAYER too. He juz act like most of us. Check some of his posts, you can see how insulting he is, but he's a friendly guy. :D

DeletedUser

Well like I said earlier I didnt really take offense at it or I would have responded immediately. I understand the frustration of the mods (and players) with people asking same questions over and over. However that goes with the territory , its the same where ever you go.

DeletedUser

I looked at some of his other posts he seems to help lots of players. This is a relatively new game I think...I just saw it the other day and joined. There will always be lots of questions, some that have been asked TOO MUCH, not everybody has the patience to look at all the FAQ, previous posts and help pages unless it easily accessible. I for one think this game is off to a wonderful start, it looks great and it will likely get much better over time.

Personally I think we have to be as friendly as possible on the boards to grow the community, there are to many jack-offs on boards waiting to shoot you down or insult you at the drop of a pennie. I think if anything, perhaps the replies by Hefty were taken out of context or he's having a bad day. If not, well then I posted to remind him our remarks that he replied to were innocent enough, they don't need to be answered like that.

DeletedUser

They Will be Removed after 45 Days.

LOL

They have inactive on W1 older than 60 days. I heard 25 days then 30 days now it is 45 days? You better go ahead and bump it up to 75 to cover all those currently inactive.

DeletedUser

Wow, 45 days; that is to long. I log on multiple times per day. Stating that inactive Level 1 players were dead wood after 7 days would be an understatement.

Anyone that would join and then do nothing after 2-3 days should be removed in my opinion. If they are serious about playing they're always welcome back when they get the right mindset to play the game and act within the community.

They like to keep them because it shows as a high population playing.....erroneously of course. As the worlds develop and mature it is a serious drag on expansion and improvement in the mid level towns. You would think the mods would care about the players (some on premium) they have more than attracting new ones.

DeletedUser

oh his statement is correct --after 45days the question is "how long after?" lol

DeletedUser

Heh, well all in all it would be cool if they died off and left a corpse then our gravediggers would have another job; we could also rob there bodies and sell there stuff, lol.

Isn't this game so how related to Tribal Wars? If players leave that game they leave behind a town ripe for attacking and pillaging.

DeletedUser

Hefty is a moderator, and a PLAYER too. He juz act like most of us. Check some of his posts, you can see how insulting he is, but he's a friendly guy. :D

Bolded Part is Wrong
But thats about Right
Im Ill and the Idiotic Questions annoy me
especially the same ones
i see daily
OVER
AND OVER
AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.