Making each square a different 'region'

DeletedUser

One thing I've often found I dislike, is looking around trying to find a village, or a specific person. The rankings dont help much outside of overall, so my thinking is implementing 'regions'

Mostly its for when you're searching the villages/rankings, doing it by area would make it much easier, plus it would make duelling other villages/players in your area that much more fun, as it would be a challenge not only to advance in the world, but also to dominate your region.

What do people think?

DeletedUser

/unsigned the using ranks works fine for searching for people right now your next to a tending pigs job

DeletedUser1105

Yeah, the squares are all different 'regions'. There was a consultation exercise recently to 'name' them all, but I've not noticed it being implemented in-game yet.

I think each square definately needs naming, to make it easier to locate things.

DeletedUser

Ya when your looking for people to deul I don't wnt to bother searching all the towns that are 12 hours away from me.

I'd like to only duel People in my Square or area.

Sick of searching 100 people to finaly find a decent town within an hour of me

DeletedUser

Okay, so they're different regions....

So?

How is that in any way indicated in the world? Can you search within them? Find the top ranked player whos home is within it.... do *anything* within it?

If you want to duel, or look for a village that might have an item you have to buy, you have to manually search the entire map, sifting through a boatload of 500 point villages. If you use the rankings, its only for the world, and 13 hours away generally isnt much good.

DeletedUser

forget searching regions idea make the ranks show the towns distance from you