Hotel California - 12K points and growing!

DeletedUser

Hello and Welcome!

Hello, I am the representative and leader of Hotel California. Our Town was based on the smash hit Hotel California by The Eagles. -- You can look us up on the rankings, if you wish. Hotel California was founded by 3 friends who were willing to give up anything for the good of the town.

Before you look further, we're looking for BUILDERS. So if you are a builder, just message ProyousArt with your construction level and he'll invite you in.

Our requirements

Like I said, Hotel California is made up of a bunch of friends who are willing to give up all they have and earn. Spaces in our town are not given easily, and we expect that YOU will do the same for the town. It is also vital that our members contribute regularly to the forums and are largely active. While I'm not asking you to give all you have to the town, we expect that you make some sacrifices. As much as we love the colorful varieties of the human race, applicants should also be at least mildly fluent at English.

Also, I don't care how good you are, and how much money you have; if you ask for privileges in the application letter, you will be turned down immediately. Privileges are earned through activity, friendship and contribution. When the council feels that you have contributed enough to the town, we will consider you as a town councilor. Right now, we do not mind how your stats and attributes are added, but as the game develops, we will start to make some restrictions based on your stats and attributes.

I also ask that our applicants be at least higher than the last member of our town, levelwise. Some exceptions are made if you show me that you can make up your lack of levels with something else. I love to see creativity and new ideas as well, so please feel free to mail me and we can chat as well.

How to Apply

While I'm not telling you to write an essay, one or two sentence applications will be discarded right away (unless you're the west's Bill Gates). While grammar and spelling are not a MUST, I advise you to at least spell your words properly, as first impressions are very important. Your application should include these things:

- What is your current level?
- How much money you have.
- What differentiates you, from the others?
- How your stats are attributed?
- And any final notes or selling points.

Thank you for your time, and I hope that I'll be seeing some good applications over the course of the week. -- Please mail your applications to ProyousArt in world one.

Regards,
ProyousArt.