Arranging a cash battle

DeletedUser22493

From what I can see, this isn't against the rules yet;

Would anyone be interested in participating in a cash fort battle?

Entry fee would be 15K 10K 5K-6K

If there is any response at all, ill take the time to post more details.

FYI, idc what alliance your from, or whos side your on. This is only to get a chance at finding a rare. Not about who looses or wins a fort.

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I fail to see the point now the Golden Colt & Sabre are available. Cash Battles are a worthless now.

DeletedUser22493

IDK about the usage value of those items. Its rares, and thats their real value.

Also, I don't think 15k is allot. Not for people over level 70 anyhow.
But if thats a problem, we could always drop it to 10k.

DeletedUser

for 15k what are you looking to find?

4-5k cash battles with the whole attacking side beinging that much has dropped earp bluntlines, youngers revolver, grant sabre and more

DeletedUser22493

For me, 15k is pretty much nothing..
But I forgot that not everyone are adventurers..

So, 10k is fine. I don't think we should go lower then that. Making a battle like this happening is such a big effort, that it would be a shame to fail because of too little cash.
Im a little new to the concept of cash battles, but is it so that adding too much money, might just give you give you really pricey items that just can just buy at the market? Like the Winchester.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rebow its not the problem of getting the money - if you have to muchh youll only get precise winchesters, everyone normally uses 4k to 6k but 10k will work i suppose :)

DeletedUser

MATE i assume you dont hear everyone.
10-15k is for precize winchesters ONLY

DeletedUser

For me, 15k is pretty much nothing..
But I forgot that not everyone are adventurers..

So, 10k is fine. I don't think we should go lower then that. Making a battle like this happening is such a big effort, that it would be a shame to fail because of too little cash.
Im a little new to the concept of cash battles, but is it so that adding too much money, might just give you give you really pricey items that just can just buy at the market? Like the Winchester.

Lowering the amount used in the cash battle not only will give a better chance of find key 3, the only thing anyone wants from battles these days, but assures that the battle will fill with intended attendees. Even more so, people are more likely to actually show with the money, instead of banking.

DeletedUser

for 15k what are you looking to find?

4-5k cash battles with the whole attacking side beinging that much has dropped earp bluntlines, youngers revolver, grant sabre and more

5k is more than enough indeed. ;)

DeletedUser17612

hello

what is the stand now with this battles?
i would be interested

DeletedUser16628

I'm no adventurer but I've squirreled away 188k in w-11 so whatever 10-15k no problem.It's better to have 1 person with all the cash anyway and not depend on 100 people bringing 10-15k to battle cause my bet is many would lie and bring less or none as far as cash goes.

DeletedUser22493

I agree, 1 person with all the cash would be easier. But I cant see anyone digging up 500k just out of the blue.. And so far, there isn't a legal way to "Give" away cash.

As for the stand with the battle, id say im at the point where I have to find 100 honest, dependable players..

DeletedUser21630

Well, count me in, as long as the battle takes place on a Saturday or between 10pm - 1 am server time during the rest of the week. Give me a few days notice as well, to make sure I have the money(I am quite a spender) and the time for it:p.