OMG!! Forest Creek is down!!

DeletedUser

Yes! I am a chinese
I am from a very small islanded-country call Singapore named by Sir Stamford Raffles from East-Indies-Company.:eek:
Oh... I better make it clear first... I am a chinese;)

DeletedUser

nah we get attacked alot i got 11 duels put on me in 12 hours a few days ago it gets really really bad at times when the duelers all hitting us. Just gotta wait like 5 more lvls till their dueling lvl gets to high to touch us and then its ok

DeletedUser

OK I'm done with this thread period.

So u r a Chinese who wrote OMG!! Forest Creek is down!! who's got nothing to

do with the Chinatown but very surprised that Forest Creek's members are hunted down and just wanna give Forest Creek

a bad reputation or boast ur fellow Chinese friends. OK. I was just curious. hahahahaha....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:huh:Hey pal, I don't really know they were attacked by chinese...ok? I just passed by while going to my town that day. I used to check and see in town how many player they have, because I am really thinking of joining Forest Creek. If I had offended you in anyway, I am sorry for what I posted. :eek:hmy:But you can't hate all the chinese in this world.

I am really sorry for hurting you.. . and hope we can be friend.:)

DeletedUser

Yeah people pretty much go duel happy on us 24/7 :eek:

Especially YAZI which is ChinaTowns secondary, but it's okay. they do not get a lot out of it.

DeletedUser

I am part of Forest Springs on World 4 and no matter how hard people try they cannot KO me... thank you 30 toughness and 30 health points... ;) lol

DeletedUser3717

It's dueling, Get over it...

If you don't like being hit let the town go down for a while?

I have no problem with either town... Form an alliance or something

DeletedUser

I am a Forest Creek dueler. We get hit often, so what. We are still, and will remain, the #1 town. I don't think that Chinatown/Yazi realizes that they aren't causing any slowdown whatsoever. In fact, they are giving our town a reason to pull together even more. Although I don't agree with their tactics, they work. Kudos for the knockouts. However, they aren't earned. Mine came from being a good dueler. Theirs come from gang attacking.

DeletedUser

Yes! I am a chinese
I am from a very small islanded-country call Singapore named by Sir Stamford Raffles from East-Indies-Company.:eek:
Oh... I better make it clear first... I am a chinese;)

Actually Singapore is several islands and the southern part of the Malay pennisula and is a beautiful little country.

DeletedUser

You can still work after you faint, in fact, you get 48 hours free from being attacked. I dont know why, mayb this is a bug ?

DeletedUser

...Heh, sure we will go with training session..we wont count the countless KO's from YAZI or Bobsville you know...I mean we have nothing to do with it hehe.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
You can still work after you faint, in fact, you get 48 hours free from being attacked. I dont know why, mayb this is a bug ?

Don't you lose all energy, loose cash and the amount of time you've spent on the current activity?

DeletedUser

I really cant see how having the "best builders" makes you the "best" town..... This is more than points in this game, personally i see the best town as one that is level headed calm collective and has rational thinking as well as awesome stand up players. Just because you rotate in 50 people or more and force people to build well beyond what your even capable of buying or wearing for that mater, doesnt mean your the best town your town is ranked #1 in points Wooo.... so does that mean that for each other ranking there is another best town if said player of #1 str is town x now town x is best? and for each and every other skill + dueling? how can you make such a claim to be the best town?

Personally i know the leader of this forest creek and he is an arrogant noob who thinks he rox (in reality he is lame)

DeletedUser

Hah I agree to that Bugsy! Oh well I offered FC peace before, they deny it...so I get annoyed and KO his people can't help if I play a better builder then dueler in this world...I got some stand up duelers and they seem to be doing much better in w5. Happy I can help YAZI and piss on the ashes of these punks haha.

DeletedUser

And another representation of how they might have the most points in town, they by far suck.

forestcreeksuxaq7.png

DeletedUser

They do have at least 4 other towns regularly attacking them and YAZI is camping them. How many towns do you know that could retain membership, let alone increase it under such circumstances. With this onslaught they still bring in enough money and do enough construction to stay on top. It is actually pretty amazing. The Forest Hill Empire is successful on othe worlds but the leadership (direwolf) is suspect on this one. He has demostrated no class or honor with me so I hold him in very low regard.

DeletedUser

They do have at least 4 other towns regularly attacking them and YAZI is camping them. How many towns do you know that could retain membership, let alone increase it under such circumstances. With this onslaught they still bring in enough money and do enough construction to stay on top. It is actually pretty amazing. The Forest Hill Empire is successful on othe worlds but the leadership (direwolf) is suspect on this one. He has demostrated no class or honor with me so I hold him in very low regard.

I never denied their ability to build the town. As far as their leadership goes they are not number 1. As far as their duelers go they are not number 1. As far as RESPECTED Towns they arenot number 1.

Points dont mean squat