Town info

I agree with idea

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Hi,
it would be REALLY great if when you move mouse over town you see not just its name but aditional information written by town members (founder,council) too.

So pleople could put greatings, best things town shops have to offer and so on.

IMHO it's small, very usseful, simple to add change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah would be good to put adverts like Shop opening soon or hotel now open... or hotel luxuary rooms now available.... etc! i like the idea!!! it could be a pop up box that appears when scrolling over like you scroll over like you say!

DeletedUser

like it. maybe you could even pay for a town sign that was visible on the map. 'Rooms $5', Shotguns for sale' that kind thing

DeletedUser

Ive posted it in another thread before seeing this, but this was my idea for additional things in the post office. Sure your idea is when you scroll over the town, but it could be expanded to a noticeboard type thing in the postmaster generals office. Don't know if I want to see a heap of things each time I scroll over a town. Perhaps a little info would be ok though

DeletedUser

Yes I agree with the town sign idea, that way others could know if there is a general store, or a hotel with out having to go there to find out.

DeletedUser

all you have to do is click on a town to see what buildings it has. or are you talking about the map on the side?

DeletedUser

karo9 the sign idea would be that when you run your cursor over a town it could tell you what buildings and so called services it offers. That way you do not have to go to each and every town to find one to whom has say a general store, or a hotel, etc....