Getting silly telegrams

DeletedUser

I hate it when i get called a whinger for complaining.

You were probably bullied half to death at school because you "complained" about the other kids alot, right?

I can spot a whinger a mile off. At school it was easy to deal with them, you meet them at the rear entrance to the school right after the bell goes for end-of-schoolday. I stpped because all the blood puts me off. :D

DeletedUser

You were probably bullied half to death at school because you "complained" about the other kids alot, right?

I can spot a whinger a mile off. At school it was easy to deal with them, you meet them at the rear entrance to the school right after the bell goes for end-of-schoolday. I stpped because all the blood puts me off. :D

The 18-year-old-virgin, I suppose? :D

DeletedUser

i read thsi cuz your a girl :)

You also posted this because you are a 50-something old freak in a basement with she-male cowboy pin-ups and dirty underwear on the floor.
You probably also have a 15inch miniature of what you perceive as GOD, praying to it under Poe's Law religiously twise every day for reasons only you will understand.

errrr.... is this off-topic?

DeletedUser

Some examples:

"I was wonduring if i could join your group.I picked you because your a girl."

"could you tell what i've to do to sell the stuffs that i've in my inventory?"

"hi!"

"how do i get as good as you??"

"dfsbgdbhzkjhdggbsadfkbvfhbvjcbfshbgvfdkjbvhbgkhjvzgxvgadsfvadshgvkhbvzhjcxbvkhgvjafadvsfhbvzdhabgfvdbfvdshcbj;lvbacvhzdbvahvbfvzdfxbv zcbn gnxcv chbgvhafgbfxhbvgcvgfdgxdxzfzdfsafweweaxwqeqwqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm"

[/quote]

The last example...nice one :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I see you have met many a whinger in your day! :cool:

Whingers and all, betcha can name 'em all!:D Ah, these whingers make my day. And whingers whining about whingers whining are certainly the type of a person only the likes of Paris Hilton can ever begin to explain. Or deconstruct as Derrida would have it.:p

DeletedUser

Wasn't this thread about silly telegrams? I think that has bled into this thread.

DeletedUser

It's nice to have some players who understand my silly problems.:eek:

I understand you Morzanka. Being a girl in online games is something like an invitation to start stupid emails. Ignore those emails and do not feel to be rude.

BTW, your picture looks great :)

DeletedUser

I understand you Morzanka. Being a girl in online games is something like an invitation to start stupid emails. Ignore those emails and do not feel to be rude...

Wait, " Being a girl in online games" that is the version of "men are pigs" or the online feminine movement declaration? :p

As for the rude part, she should feel rude if ignoring, as, you know, sometimes people mail people in a nice decent way, and for those she would be rude to not answer.

Thou, i agree with you totally that SOME mails should be simply ignored. It's her choice, but let's not start by splitting people into "girls and boys", "pale faces and red skins", "blacks and white people",it's just pure discrimination.

DeletedUser

I understand you Morzanka. Being a girl in online games is something like an invitation to start stupid emails. Ignore those emails and do not feel to be rude.

BTW, your picture looks great :)

My brother names himself as a girl just for can do more english speak practises... :D

She can names her as man...