Quests

DeletedUser

What quest has everyone got to?

I have to to the re-theivery quest but I can't complete it.

I still have to do the turkey quest and the repairing fences quest but I am just gonna carry on without them.

DeletedUser

I still have to do Turkey hunt, and get 3 leather and 3 fish for the indian. Then I need a donkey for the cattle heard.

DeletedUser

I am never gonna get a donkey because Im saving up for a Quarter Horse. I might buy one if my towns general store is built before November 15th, though.

DeletedUser

I'm a lower level so I'm still at Fire heart and Erik's Flight. Speaking of which, I need to go finish that one. *runs to her world*

DeletedUser

Barkeeper Henry Walker:
Unforgiven (The right outfit) (need help finding the black headband :( can any body help?
Waupee's Grandfather (Re-Thievery)

Waupee (White Hawk):
Waupee's Grandfather (The Thievery)
Fire heart (Beans)

Sheriff John Fitzburn:
The cattle herd (The donkey)

DeletedUser

You can buy the headband from lots of general stores, just look around a bit.

DeletedUser

i've looked around at the high pont general stores and the tailer and all i find are grey head bands

DeletedUser

I have no more quests to do/ Is this normal?? if so thats poor.

DeletedUser

I'm stuck in getting the Blue and Green Indian Necklaces. It is too expensive for me.

DeletedUser

If you have no more quests you just have to wait till you advance a level or 2...

I'm currently (on World 1) trying to get 8 planks of wood for this quest...8!!!

DeletedUser

Unforgiven (3 henchmen)

lady.png

Maya Roalstad: Hello. Henry send you to me to find out more about Unforgiven? I can help you, but it's a big risk, so it won't come cheap. Right now I have a little trouble with another lady. Please get me a few poisonous berries. I doubt she'll like those... I also want $200 for the information.

Target: Get three berries and 200 dollars.

Requires:
Berries 0/3
$ 200

Reward: + 50 Experience points

img.php
img.php
img.php

DeletedUser

ouch i made a mistake in stats and now i gonna have to wait for a long time before i can hunt turkey... DANG!

DeletedUser

If you have no more quests you just have to wait till you advance a level or 2...

I'm currently (on World 1) trying to get 8 planks of wood for this quest...8!!!

What till you get to the one where you need 24 wood :(

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure I have stuffed my skills up as well :huh:....Live and learn. I guess :dry: ...Still sucks am looking for flag and still can't hunt that damned Turkey :indian: