Building Idea

DeletedUser

To make it a little bit harder for people to get a very big city fast i suggest that after a certain level in some buildings in the town that they need certain items.

e.g Timber, Stone.

DeletedUser1105

Like tw?

I don't know how building towns work here, but I think there should be some realism involved whereby you need to find/purchase supplies to build with.

DeletedUser

dude to much tribal wars there!!!!! its the west... where would stone come in what they going to make a stone wall lol wood maybe i can see..
dont do it i completely disagree

DeletedUser

Stone to make stone buildings :S Ive never seen a wood house on my street.

DeletedUser

Your correct, but even there you do not see buildings made out of coins now do you?

DeletedUser

oooo a smart guy...
you simply pay people to make it for you...
BUT WHO ARE THE BUILDERS DUN DUH

DeletedUser

And how do these people get their building materials to build with?
Are they going to make the buildings by using the coins you paid them?
Also if that is the main point then why do you need energy to make the buildings if your paying some one eles to do it for you?

DeletedUser

wow now that brings a new topic....
maybe you buy the stuff and u make it?
but then agian you can just work at your job for it?
great now i need to think

DeletedUser

Thats the point on this topic :) Since it would lead the towns to recruit certain players for certain skills to get the materials needed?

DeletedUser

wow i think we should make a difernt forum peice now cause this is like a new topic!!!!
now i need a name...

DeletedUser

Why shouldn't wood gotten from chopping down trees be used for building? If not required, I should be able to reduce the cost or time of building if I can contribute so many boards. It's only logical. And would make town-building multi-dimensional.

DeletedUser

Well we're already charged for buildings aren't we, if you want the game to be realistic just think that the money you pay for is going towards by materials eg stone or wood and the reason that you pay more for longer is that you need more materials.

DeletedUser

Yeah cyclones got a point. paying for building supplies and workers

DeletedUser

Well we're already charged for buildings aren't we, if you want the game to be realistic just think that the money you pay for is going towards by materials eg stone or wood and the reason that you pay more for longer is that you need more materials.

i agree

@#$% 10 characters is too long :mad:

DeletedUser

I guess to make things really fair then, Duelers would have to get their weapons by trading or robbing graves and ammunition for firearms from transporting ammunition. Soldiers would have to train by serving in the Army, and Adventurers have to use a compass that can only be found by Exploration. We might as well make it so nobody can do their jobs because they need to do higher level jobs to get the basic requirements. I think that would make it a lot more realistic and fun!:p

DeletedUser

Cyclone made my point , and the Artemis beat it into the ground .