'Sad Hill' - Recruiting

DeletedUser

Sad Hill is now RECRUITING.
Lots of residences for everyone.

Hello all,

Sad Hill is now open and recruiting townsfolk.
As some of you may know, Sad Hill was made famous in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. It was the town that was host to the final gun battle in the cemetary between the three. We are located almost directly in the center of the map and have some very high level stores for shopping. Don't forget to visit our 3 star hotel if you're in the neighbourhood.

Please PM me ingame if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im looking for a town my stats ;

If you want me please Pm me in game.
World 3 .
  • Hp = 160
  • Energy= 100
  • Exp = 29 / 59
  • Lvl = 6
  • $151
Strength= 1
Mobillity=2
Dexerity=1
Charisma=2
Construction = 4
Vigor = 2
toughness = 6
Stamina = 2
Health Points = 1
Riding = 4
Reflex = 2
Dodging = 7
Hiding = 3
Swimming = 2
Aim = 3
Shooting = 3
Setting Traps = 2
Fine Motor Skills = 3
Reparing = 3
Leadership = 2
Tactics = 2
Trading = 3
Animal Instinct = 7
Appearence = 3

DeletedUser

Sorry I missed you, I see you've hooked up with a different town, if you're still interested let me know quickly.

Anyway, Sad Hill has 1 more opening for a player looking to settle down in the center of the map.

DeletedUser

Sad Hill is expanding quickly and in need of some more dedicated players to join our town. No crappy rotations here.

Built strategically in the center of the map, Sad Hill boasts a hotel and general store. Now that the residences have been upgraded we need 5 more folks to move in.

We're currently working on our mortician. He should be completed shortly. And if you like to work, we've got plenty of easy jobs nearby, as well as lots of the more rewarding jobs just a stones throw away.

Anyone interested in joining up, please send me a PM in-game with your stats and plans.

Thanks,
Gulchy

DeletedUser

Sad Hill has just completed another level of residence. If you're tired of sleeping on rocks, waking up next to a snake, or generally hate to keep kicking your horse out of your sleeping bag...
Then drop me a PM and we'll set you up in our town.

DeletedUser

sad hill

Hey guys,
We are in need of a few builders. We just finished the Tailor as well and are looking for more people to join our town and help it grow. Come join us as our town quicly expands. :)

DeletedUser

Sad Hill is back on the recruitment trail. Please feel free to PM me ingame for your invite.
:)

DeletedUser

Are you getting tired of town leaders telling you what to do, or how to play? Maybe you're in one of those towns that keeps on asking you to donate your hard earned cash all the time? Well, in Sad Hill, we're very lax when it comes to those things. We realize not everyone can be online day in - day out. If you're looking to get away from nagging leaders, send me a PM ingame and I'll get an invite out to you.

DeletedUser

Ahahahah!
Nice.

You know, without money, you can't build. The towns that tell the players what to do will advance faster, and overpower you easily. I think the point of a town is competitively playing, or socializing.

If playing competitively, it's often you put hard earned cash in the treasury. If you're playing for socializing, you don't care about your cash.

It's kind of a lose lose standard, but it's better than those rotation towns IMO, so good luck.

DeletedUser

Thanks, we're doing alright for ourselves. Currently the town is flirting with the top 100. I understand that the slave driver type places will grow quicker, but not everyone wants to be that involved and fear getting the boot if they don't produce. Plus, who wouldn't want to live in the town where "the Bad" died.
;)

DeletedUser

We've recently completed our level 6 gunsmith and tailor. Lots of cheap goods for any new recruits. Currently only 2 spots left, so send me a PM quick if you're interested in joining.