Skills

DeletedUser

Well, I'm planing on being a Adventurer class. But I need to know what my skill points should go to. Any advice?

DeletedUser

There is no specific skills for the adventurer imo, Duelers use Dodging aim ect and builders construction leadership ect ect.
The main thing that an adventurer does is gain more money from jobs and each job has it's own skill count required, so stamina would be a good one for starters use this link http://weststats.com/Jobs/ as guid for the realistic job ur aiming for (one that brings a good Exp and Wage) and go from there.

DeletedUser

This guide gives you information about what skills you need to raise to be able to do certain jobs if you want to pass ALL quests.

FAQ
Q: I don't think the skills you tell me to raise suit me
A: This guide only gives you what I think are the easiest to raise skills for quests to complete them quickly. You absolutely don't have to follow it word-for-word
Q: Where can I find out everything about quests?
A: http://www.weststats.com/Quests/
Q: Where can I find out everything about jobs?
A: http://www.weststats.com/Jobs/

Level 1:

- You already have 1 Attribute Point in your Strength, and that will allow you to pick tobacco leaves
- Henry makes you raise your Vigor +1, and that is enough to be able to pick sugar cane and pick cotton
- Keep the rest of your points safe and read on

Level 2:

-Putting up posters requires no skills at all
-Selling the newspaper is our first problem. You have two best options to be able to do it:
Option 1 is to raise your Horseback riding skills, that will also let you do Breaking in Horses job later on.
Option 2 is to give 4 Attribute points to Charisma and add one more skill point on top of that. Charismatic skills will be required a lot for further quests

Level 3:

- You already have the 1 point of toughness to tend pigs and pick cotton
- Put the Gray Cap that Henry gave to you in Lvl 1 to harvest fields
- Once again, no skills needed to put up posters

Level 5:

- You should have no trouble picking sugar, picking tobacco, and scaring birds
- The easiest way to pick beans is to raise your charisma points
- To hunt turkey you can either raise your mobility points, or , if you are planning to be a dueler, get a good mix of Reflex and Shooting on top of that
- To pick berries, put on your 'tough' hat :)

Level 8:

- To repair fences, you can either put a lot of points into your dexterity, or your animal instinct, or repairing. It would be preferable it to be Animal Instinct though, because it is required for future quests
- I assume you can get a donkey from a town that sells them :p
- To pick corn, just raise your charisma
- To be a cowboy, you can either raise your horseback riding, or mobility, or charisma
- To brand cattle, you can either put points into Animal instinct or Mobility
- To install a barbed-wire fence, you should just put points into Dexterity

Level 11:

- Now you really should have no problems tending sheep. You just need your 'tough' hat and 1-2 points to either charisma or animal instinct
- To tan deer skin... bleh... there are pretty much useless points all over the place, just raise any that fit...
- To guard fort, you need points in your charisma or leadership or, if you are a dueler type of guy, raise your reflex and shooting

Level 14:

- To get your toughness to 9, put on your 'tough' hat and the red poncho you already got and voila, you have it already
- And I already explained to you how to tan deer skin :p
- To stream fish, just make sure you have 1 mobility point or 1 swimming point
- You can either buy the blue headband, or do trading, since that lets you find all kinds of items. To trade, you need a lot of points in trading and appearance

Overall points so far to lvl 14:

Top 3 Attribute:
1) Charisma
2) Mobility
3) Dexterity

Top 3 Skill:
1) Animal Instinct
2) Horseback Riding
3) Appearance

This guide is not finished, because I am lazy =D
PM me for anything you think I should add or change, or if you want to continue this boring work for me :p

Also if you need more help, or suggestions just go to this sites:

-DA- Stats
-DA- Tools
-DA- Help

P.S.
All of those are The-West websites, so don't worry about viruses!!!