Mimi map improvement

DeletedUser

Mini map improvement

The Dots on the mini map should scale by the points of the town.

So a 10k point villages would be a much larger dot on the map then a 500 point village.

nothing worse the checking every little dot looking for a town that might have tailor 4 .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only if you had a bigger mini map. (Then it would not be mini)

Some grids have so many towns that are so close together that larger dots might obscure smaller ones or you would just have a large red area that you could not tell one town from another...

DeletedUser

I agree with Tenessee, it would be a bit too much. Perhaps lighter and darker shades of red, instead? Or fuse the idea of moving your mouse over towns to see the name/points/buildings with this idea and do the same for moving your mouse over the dots on the map.

(Also, there's no guaranteeing that a larger town will have that level 4 tailor you're searching for)

DeletedUser

Ok so size and color should change by town size. Don't think its that big a deal if they overlap alittle.

Also the dot doesn't have to be that big I mean there has to be a minimum distance between towns the dot doesn't have to be larger then that.

looking for decent dueling towns is a pain

DeletedUser

I would suggest maybe flashing dots, for large towns or jobs needed for quests, but that may lag the server/player. (If there was an option to turn it on/off for the latter, maybe)

DeletedUser1105

I don't think colour coding or size coding is the way to go, but a filter system tick box on the side of the map would help.

There would be a list of all the buildings, each with a tick box. At the side of each building is a drop down box with the list of level numbers.

If you want say, a town with a Store at level 5 and a hotel at level 3, you can tick 'Store' and 'Hotel' on the list, then choose each level on the drop down bars.

Then, the map will only show towns that have those buildings with those levels or higher.

The filter menu would be 'hidable' so you didn't have to use or even see it if you didn't want to.

DeletedUser

ya sounds good.

although i think my size dot thing would look cool on the map.

easier to see rival towns.

DeletedUser

ya sounds good.

although i think my size dot thing would look cool on the map.

easier to see rival towns.

Good point. Both yours and EvilMonkey's. I hope it won't make this game any laggy.