Soldier(s): Y/N
Adventurer(s): Y/N
Dueler(s): Y/N

Cheers :dry:
Vemkeit

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11548

Are you looking for an active town and one that is very easy to works with, Then if you are a Soldier, Dueler, and/or Adventure or working toward being one of them when you make it to level 10 then you may have found the town you are looking for as we are looking for players that are looking to have fun and to enjoy the game.. However de do ask you one thing if you would like to join the town then please donate to the towns Town treasury as we are looking to make our town one of the bigger towns and one of the best towns in the west.. :laugh:
If interested then please telegram me (GIP) in-game for an invite so I can send you an invite… Enjoy the game… ;)

Cheers
GIP
Town Founder,
Recruiting,
and/or Inquires,

DeletedUser

We still have openings for new members.

Come join us!

We have great items in our shops, level 5 hotel and bank. Level 8 on the Gunsmith and Tailor shop.We have a fort right next door; which if you don't know sleeping in only 6 hours is nice. ;)

Message Jackson Karpenter, Longhoof, or Michael Schofield in-game.

DeletedUser

a few updates...

Our town is still interested in recruiting new players.

-We have low taxes and the town is nearly complete.
-Great town for dueling as we have very few allies.(a few restrictions apply)
-We share a fort with The Confederates (great group of players there)
-active town forum

Send rowdyroy a telegram (no one liners please) if you would like to join

Thanks,
rowdy

DeletedUser

Our Hotel is complete, tailor and general store are almost complete and the gunsmith will be finished before we know it.:cool:

Our church is interdenominational. We have prayer services for everyone:)

DeletedUser

The Hotel is clean...no bedbugs here:nowink:

we have boardwalks to the saloon. You're boots will stay clean on those rainy days:blink:

DeletedUser

We are still looking for a few good players to join us, all classes and levels are welcome. All we ask is that you are active in game and in the chat/forums. Fort fighters and duelers especially wanted. Contact me in game. (same name)

DeletedUser

Looking for a few good town mates. We are accepting all classes and levels as long as you are active. Our town currently has NO TAX. Contact SAM HERE or myself in-game to join.