Bazooko's Alamo

DeletedUser

Here it is, from the view of Spamwise, the top damage dealing participant:

Let's invite him to every battle so he can do double duty recording them. :cool:

DeletedUser

Wow - way to dis all the FoM folks who came to help you... That's not cool.

What Righ said, there was FoM on both sides thus it was was meant to be humourous, I mean it was more of an honourable mention than anything who doesn't like to shoot stuff?

Anyway to the FoM guys that helped out you are included in our thanks.

DeletedUser

A few honourable mentions.

Most dangerous

Spamwise of Bat Country.

Best meat shield buffer =)

Captain Brackettbird of Mooselodge.

Craziest

Mad max 840 of Fake Rock Ridge
(seriously he held the East wall against all 58 of em on his own for about three rounds was unbelievable).
Also Mad Dog mongo who took some punishment.

Sharpshooter

Thomas Franklin of HA Dragon Town

Best Builder

Schild of Bat Country.

Best Survivor

Scaraoscky of -LN- A piece of RO.

Best Name

Noodles Malone of Rock Ridge

Runnerup
Senior Fartfart of Secret Bandido Base

Worst Name

crackbaby1965 of Eagles of Avalon

Runnerup
Senior Fartfart of Secret Bandido Base

Best Lady

Vivienne Delacroix of Crater lake.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15560

Best buffer?

I died in the second round unless I misunderstand what you meant.

DeletedUser

Who was the random dude who went and chilled in the field west of the fort for most of the fight?

DeletedUser

That was Limonhead who can I only presume did an afk Kamikaze run into the empty field to our left.

DeletedUser

Who was the random dude who went and chilled in the field west of the fort for most of the fight?

The instructions for the fort battle are trash. He probably assumed you place yourself somewhere, and move the targeting reticle to where you want to shoot first. As in, watch the left wall. He didn't realize it was where you move to and he was obviously AFK during the battle. Whenever he sees that GIF, he'll probably figure it out.

DeletedUser

Any competition for Best Name that doesn't recognize the contributions of Senior FartFart is a travesty of justice. Also goes for Worst Name.