Trading Suggestion

• Thread starter DeletedUser3741
  • Start date

DeletedUser3741

To begin this suggestion isnt at all because I want trading to be implemented, but more because I saw the sticky thread as a challenge

You can only trade items of exact same worth

As in

Trade a Yellow Shirt for a Green Shirt

Black Shirt for a Brown Shirt

DeletedUser

i think you should be able to trade any items...for help townmembers with quests, loans, sbuy, sell, or simply swap items

DeletedUser

How about a combination of items or a combination of gold and items?
This would allow for players to trade more easily, but keep them from getting rich off of trading

DeletedUser

something like that...
btw, no offense but the guns in ur sig are poorly rendered
lol

DeletedUser3741

i think you should be able to trade any items...for help townmembers with quests, loans, sbuy, sell, or simply swap items

This has been rejected a million and 1 times, dont bother repeating it

And yes, I agree that render is filthy, not to mention the resizing is poor as well, and the quality is low. Oh and it lacks a border

DeletedUser

hey hightower why dont you see where discussions go before you close threads all willy nilly like. or maybe voice your opinion on the subject and let someone retort.

binding items DOES solve ALL the problems with trading, because only low-medium quality items would be able to be traded in the first place, as all high end items would be bound as soon as you got them (dev discretion as to what constitutes a high end item) and as soon as you equipped something then it would be bound to you. the only thing account pushing would do is maybe get you a few extra dollars or an ok t shirt that you could use for a few levels, but i HIGHLY doubt it would lead to multiple account abuse. as for product abuse, ALL PRODUCTS WOULD BIND AUTOMATICALLY. that was in the original post. have you never played WoW? if the system can work for a 12 MILLION PLAYER GAME im sure we could figure out a way to work it here. so let us talk. this is the ideas section, so let us think of ideas. just because no one has thought of the right way to implement trading YET doesnt mean it cant happen and thats what this forum is about, thomas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry if its been suggested but this is kinda different, just have a trade limit. like you cant just go and buy a black shirt off a guy for 500 dollars at the most you can buy it at whatever % more so it benefits the seller as well as the buyer. For instance lets say theres an item worth $10 you cant just buy it for $100 at most youd be able to buy it for $12 so it wouldnt make multi accounters abuse and thats just for buying items off other players which is kind of trading i guess. But for trading item on item you could just make it like the same way make items that are around the same price be able to be traded like something thats $10 and $15 can be traded for example. Down the road when everything is expensive you can obviously make the difference more but that was just an example. i dont think its a bad idea :)

DeletedUser3741

hey hightower why dont you see where discussions go before you close threads all willy nilly like. or maybe voice your opinion on the subject and let someone retort.

binding items DOES solve ALL the problems with trading, because only low-medium quality items would be able to be traded in the first place, as all high end items would be bound as soon as you got them (dev discretion as to what constitutes a high end item) and as soon as you equipped something then it would be bound to you. the only thing account pushing would do is maybe get you a few extra dollars or an ok t shirt that you could use for a few levels, but i HIGHLY doubt it would lead to multiple account abuse. as for product abuse, ALL PRODUCTS WOULD BIND AUTOMATICALLY. that was in the original post. have you never played WoW? if the system can work for a 12 MILLION PLAYER GAME im sure we could figure out a way to work it here. so let us talk. this is the ideas section, so let us think of ideas. just because no one has thought of the right way to implement trading YET doesnt mean it cant happen and thats what this forum is about, thomas.

Actually thats easily possible to make 100 accounts to abuse it

DeletedUser

are you going to log into 100 accounts to give items to one account? why? are you going to have your friends do it? again, why? they would be high priced items so money is out, and it would be really good items so maximizing your character is out... so what would the purpose be? honestly, items have level requirements, so why would you give a level 3 a level 20 hat? why even have level requirements on the items if trading wasnt something that would be implemented? why not just say that you cant find an item or see it for sale in a town until you can use it? it just doesnt make sense.

DeletedUser3741

are you going to log into 100 accounts to give items to one account? why? are you going to have your friends do it? again, why? they would be high priced items so money is out, and it would be really good items so maximizing your character is out... so what would the purpose be? honestly, items have level requirements, so why would you give a level 3 a level 20 hat? why even have level requirements on the items if trading wasnt something that would be implemented? why not just say that you cant find an item or see it for sale in a town until you can use it? it just doesnt make sense.

considering someone in w3 did make 50 accounts to have the best town
something like this is easily plausible

DeletedUser

Agree afew features from WoW could be implimeted to make this game better.

DeletedUser3741

Yes, start with the 15$ a month subscription fee
Actually wait first you need a 30$ donation, THEN a 15$ a month subscription fee

you dont need to multiaccount wow because doing so does nothing, since you cant tell your orc to go kill monsters for 2 hours then come back with money and 3 levels higher, you actually need to PLAY the game

this isnt wow, and dont stain my topics with wow

DeletedUser

To help out your town members the trade thing could work on one person has to sell to the towns general store and then the other player has to buy it.

Why shouldnt things that get sold to the general store be available for others to buy???

DeletedUser

considering someone in w3 did make 50 accounts to have the best town
something like this is easily plausible
No trading on the same internet connection. And this topic is about trading and not multiaccounting. Mutliaccounting is against rules and people are banned for that. So it's not the flaw of the trading, but it's the flaw of detection of multiaccounts.