Holdem_Recruiting

DeletedUser

Recruiting once again! Currently ranked 138 and packed full of glowing items!

Townhall level 10
Residences level 4
Bank level 6
Hotel level 5
Gunsmith level 9
Tailor level 9
General store level 9
Mortician level 1

General Store is level 9

- Golden Bullet +3 Strength +3 Mobility +3 Dexterity +2 Charisma
- Golden Cross +2 Strength +2 Mobility +2 Dexterity +2 Charisma
- Fancy Bow Tie +1 Strength +11 Construction +6 Dodging +6 Repairing +5 Tactics
- Golden Indian Necklace +4 Vigor +4 Hiding +3 Setting traps +8 Animal instinct

Gunsmith is level 9

- Precise Pepperbox Revolver
- Precise Deringer
- Precise Muzzle-loader
- Precise Shotgun
- Sharp Machete
- Sharp Dagger

Tailor is level 9.

- Fancy Leather Hat +1 Mobility +1 Charisma +9 Toughness +15 Reflex +8 Aim +14 Animal instinct
- Fancy Slouch Hat +1 Dexterity +6 Stamina +6 Reflex +10 Setting traps +6 Leadership
- Fancy Bowler Hat +1 Charisma +6 Toughness +5 horseback riding +5 Repairing +11 Trading
- Fancy Woolly Hat +5 Toughness +10 Swimming +5 Shooting +5 Animal instinct
- Fancy Boots +2 Dexterity +2 Charisma +8 Stamina +8 Hiding +9 Shooting +10 Tactics
- Fancy Spiked Shoes +1 Dexterity +1 Charisma +8 Health points +8 Swimming +10 Shooting +11 Animal instinct
- Fancy Work Shoes +1 Dexterity +8 Vigor +8 Dodging +11 Setting traps +8 Trading
- Fancy Cotton Shoes +1 Strength +4 Stamina +6 Reflex +6 Setting traps +6 Appearance
- Fancy Leather Jacket +1 Strength +1 Mobility +16 Toughness +15 Hiding +9 Fine Motor Skills +10 Appearance
- Fancy Waist Coat +1 Mobility +1 Dexterity +9 Stamina +10 Reflex +10 Shooting +8 Trading
- Fancy Dress Coat +1 Mobility +1 Charisma +9 Vigor +13 Reflex +9 Aim +13 Trading

Face it. You won't find a better stocked town anywhere else and we're not even finished building yet!

Join us today and take advantage of our member discount.

Once we're done upgrading. We're going to WAR!

Hope to hear from you soon.

-DiaperDad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We're up to 9 members now, so only 6 slots currently open.

Don't delay, join us today!

rofl that was pure cheese. but seriously, we're a good group of players and we all get along. Everything DD said is true.

Come one come all. Even if you're level 1 you can join us. Hell, we all have to start somewhere.

DeletedUser

Dualler looking for a new town. I have left my current town behind me and am looking for a well developed town to live and help in. I'm currently level 21 ( dualling level 24 ).

DeletedUser

We're filling up! Only room for five more members at this time. Send me a telegram in game or drop a line here for an invite.

We are currently working on upgrading the general store to level 3. After that, well it's up to all the town's members to decide!

Don't delay, join us today!
lol you are such a dork Klassh ;)

DeletedUser

yah, maybe so. But you're still uglier! HA!

On a side note...

General Store is now level 3! We got a pony?!

Oh well, we got a glowy when it hit level 2 /shrug

DeletedUser

Town hall is now level three and there are only four open slots left at this time.

DeletedUser

TownHall is now level 4! Please send any of our council members a tell for an invite! Only 4 slots open!

DeletedUser

Town Hall is now level 5 and we've started upgrading the bank, gunsmith and hotel.

Still have room for 4. Feel free to send any of our council members a telegram for an invite.

DeletedUser

Gunsmith is now level 3 and the bank is almost level 3 as well!

DeletedUser

Working on getting the Hotel to level 2 at this time. And the Gunsmith is almost level 4!

DeletedUser

This is a great town to be a part of. Everyone is very welcoming and active in the forums. We don't currently "tax" anyone for living there, but everyone contributes without having to be asked.

Let us know if you are interested, we'd love to have you!

DeletedUser

Gunsmith is level 4
Hotel is level 2

Updating the first post in this thread to make it easier for you all to see what we have lol

DeletedUser

Doing well lots of money coming in and we havent even set up a rent yet. I'm a councilor and all I do is put money into the treasury. If you are looking to do qsts and earn money from jobs, want a little protection or even just some fun don't hesitate to contact me or any other councilor.

It's easy, it's fun and with you we will be even stronger! :D

DeletedUser

Gunsmith is level 5 and Tailor is now level 3!

Still accepting new members!

DeletedUser

Update to town buildings and glowing items.

Tailor and Bank are both now level 4.

DeletedUser

Recruitment is currently on Hold at Holdem as we await the outcome of a merger deal.

DeletedUser

Recruitment is now open once again. The merger went very smoothly.

The new influx of cash and construction has us upgrading at a much faster rate. Our Tailor and general store will soon both be level 5 and then we are going to work on the hotel.

If you are interested in joining Holdem, Just send a message in-game to DiaperDad.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-DD