Duel Tornament

DeletedUser

Every week there should be a duel tournament for different "level" group.
(Lvl 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, etc)

Reward:
1) Money and experience.
2) Log book to record all the champions.

DeletedUser

Nope. This only benefits the duellers, not everyone in the game. If this happen, everyone will go for duellers.

DeletedUser

Just think of all the quality , work time it would provide workers . All the duelers off fighting each other and leaving them alone .

DeletedUser

I like it. Some competitions should be implanted to the game. But then again this would only be for the duellers cause the workers have no chance in this. Maybe duelling tournament, but in two parts: one for soldiers and duellers, and the other for workers and adventurers.

DeletedUser

I like this one. Though it should be available to all classes.

DeletedUser

There is rules juste over, but the google translation is sooo bad.

DeletedUser

I like it. Some competitions should be implanted to the game. But then again this would only be for the duellers cause the workers have no chance in this. Maybe duelling tournament, but in two parts: one for soldiers and duellers, and the other for workers and adventurers.
I agree with you completely this would be a great idea, but what detemines how much money and experiance points you get if you win and do you have to win several duels or just one to get the prize?

DeletedUser

I agree with you completely this would be a great idea, but what detemines how much money and experiance points you get if you win and do you have to win several duels or just one to get the prize?
how about submitting an entrance fee. The winner of the competition wins the pot.

DeletedUser

LOL I just got an image of the winner winning the last duel then hiding in the hotel to regen while everyone else runs to his town waiting to mug him before he can get his prizemoney banked :laugh:

DeletedUser16628

I have 2-3 threads of bringing this up alone myself,dueling tournements would help with who's the best in many ways and better than the current system which I dislike.If it keeps being brought up it should be implemented into the game @ some point.There are many great players that have been great duelers that are no longer because they had to retire and then there is my group the level 60's-70'sthat dominate now and so on feels like I'm beating a dead horse sorry.

DeletedUser

It's quite simple in my opinion, when this is implemented there should be no rewards at all. Just a notification in at sort of record page. I think the tournaments should be organized by towns. Here's how I could see this Idea work:

- A town starts a Tournament: The start up fee could be around $2500,- in order to make it a status symbol of a town. Every tournament wil have 5 rounds allowing 32 players to compete of every level (lvl 11-15, 16-20 etc.) :
  • Final
  • Semi-Final
  • Quarter Finals
  • 1/8 Finals
  • 1/16 Finals
- As a competitor the tournament works like this:
  • You pick you stance for the 2 duels, one as a attacker and one as a defender.
  • After the first duel both players end up in the hotel. They can leave whenever they feel to do jobs or whatever. The next day the next duel will take place. Winner of this duel goes on to the next round.
  • This goes on untill the final. When a player is offline during the picking of the stances the system will automaticly use his current regular duel stance.
The results will go into the Mortuician in a new tab called, for example, 'Tournaments'. Players can link in their profile to the city where they won the tournament.

This is basicly my view on the idea.

DeletedUser

no i know that there are some real low level players who have dueled. It's just the idea seemed to funny for such low levels to duel. Not to mention that a level 5 has a lot more chance to beat a level 2. Its not like a level 20 and 22 dueling.

DeletedUser

hmmmm solider/dueler, hmmm all my opponents thus far have been either a solider or dueler and i have a ok record thus far\/