Bobs Tavern: duelers

DeletedUser

We at bobs tavern are a friendly folk enjoying the west game, we currently have buildings:
Town hall level 8,
Residences level 5,
Bank level 6,
Hotel level 5,
Gunsmith level 7,
Tailor level 8,
General store level 8,
and obviously the mortician,
all together over 20k town points.

We only expect a bit of money in the treasury when you can.

For an invite send a telegram to "bobmagrob" ingame or reply to this.

:D Happy gaming :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can I join pl0zx I has leet skillz
It is quite a survival town that's for sure- Started when, Bob? Three months or so ago? We grew quite fast, and we have have a fun community-
We like to call ourselves the Coyote Hunters, as more than anything we'd like to see their town burrrrrrrrrrn. Don't, er, take offence to that, eh? No worries, what? pip-pip.
If anyone would like a word about the town, telegram Bob or myself.

Adios,
-Minion,. Co-founder of Bob's Tavern (Bob and Minion's tavern didn't fit QQ)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We now have even more players and facilities- plenty of great items in our stores and what we don't have, our allies can supply.

Almost finished working on r10 General store, woooo!
Tailor will be next fer sure.

Join nao we needz u plz kk.
~Minion.

DeletedUser

Finished.

Ok. We have now maxed out the Tailors, General store, Hotel (mortician wooo)
The Gunsmith is level 10 and with sharp conquistador sword and precise revolver.

There is a silver mine 20 seconds away from our town, a few minutes walk is a prison that needs guarding and ammo transportation plan.

We are now seeking anyone who wants to join, as residences are close to the only thing we need left. (Big bank too!)

Adios,
~Minion.

DeletedUser

Join

Can i join? I am a worker that just wants to help out.
I am not a dueler and do not wish to duel any other player.

BTW= I am a real n00b at these online games please be nice and help me to grow into a great player. Until then please put up with my crappy n00bness. :) :)

PS These coyotes you speak of must be pretty good if it takes at least 7 towns to hunt them. And they still keep winning.

DeletedUser

Hmmm

Those Coyotes do sound pretty good. I stumbled across another post that suggested that those pesky coyotes have won an estimated 4055 duels and climbing!! I joined Bob's Tavern once and bought myself a pretty nice hat :).

Nice town, nice hats. Damn Coyotes... Someone should do something about them...

DeletedUser

No Coyotes :)

We're looking for anyone now, apart from coyotes... Or idiots.

~Minion.
P.S. Whenever I look in Coyote Ugly's saloon, half of you have been knocked out.... Your idea of winning, maybe.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight... anyone or idiots can join bob's tavern... but no coyotes.

So if you are anyone... or an idiot, come join bob's tavern in the fight against those pesky coyotes who only like to sleep and fight.

;)

DeletedUser

Ok Ok

He dont want to say... Coyote are idiots.... or any one else... He make a mistake.

Lets be friends and make the game more funny!

:indian:Enjoy the game!

DeletedUser

He dont want to say... Coyote are idiots.... or any one else... He make a mistake.

Lets be friends and make the game more funny!

:indian:Enjoy the game!

Yeah I know, I am not insulted, just teasing.

DeletedUser

duelers

nope all their duelers keep getting beat by the neighbors.