Passed Guard Job Proposal

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

Do you wish the guarding job was added to the game.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

pass me the smelling salts, a fair minded worker who can see the dueller's point of view!

DeletedUser

omg, he does have a duelers point of view.

and my rant was after i got bored reading all the posts. people kept saying the same things, so i just put in my input, whether i read everything or not. i missed a week here, and it has hurt, cause there's so much to read.

DeletedUser

i dont think this will hurt duelling. on the contrary i think it will help immensly. and there wont always be someone guarding you. i love duellers and the thrill of the chase, and the hunt. but i also think that soldiers need a place to shine as well, and this is it without making it too hard to duel OR guard. its a great balance

DeletedUser

If they can attack over and over again... let em... workers have the ability to put an extra percentage money in the bank. if they dont want to be a target I suggest they use it...

In a way I guess I do have a duelers point of view... why? I guess the only reason i didnt pick the dueling characters is cuz I dont think the dueler benefits are as worthwhile as the worker benefits...

Workers lvl up faster (at least I think thats it) and can get more money in the bank... they wouldnt make such good targets if they actually used those benefits...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd vote for it because it sounds like it'd make the game more interesting, but to be honest I can't really see the point. Any decent dueler who spends a reasonable amount of time dueling will very quickly reach a dueling level out of the range of most workers and won't be able to fight them anyway.

DeletedUser

Another good point... Workers should be able to defend themselves...

DeletedUser

if this did get added i hope not other wise it would ruin the game and you may as well add tanks and aircraft to the game workers should have the following stats if guarded

5% less xp for doing a job
20% more in the bank should be removed from the game all together
5% less labor points
and double energy req for doing a job

DeletedUser

a worker with a guard + bonuses gives them too big an advantage and should pay the price for it in bonuses

DeletedUser

It's not just workers - it's any town members. Duelers as well.

DeletedUser

If you got a problem with a few measly guards, coordinate and knock them out, or get items that helps you avoid the guard.

We aim for an average of 50% intercept, that hardly makes this a tool to stop duels from happening.

DeletedUser

Despite the strong opposition of late , the proposal is running at roughly 78% for .
That's about as high as it's been . I truly believe it will have a minimal effect on "Dueling" over all .

DeletedUser

The argument is won. I guess that I just want to register that the balance has gone a little far in one direction.

I'm hoping that there will be a similar accommodating view to other proposals that perhaps shift it back to the point where someone can advance in the game as a dueller and get into the top fifteen by legal means without everyone wetting themselves.

DeletedUser

Despite the strong opposition of late , the proposal is running at roughly 78% for .
That's about as high as it's been . I truly believe it will have a minimal effect on "Dueling" over all .

and how many of the 78% are duellers?

DeletedUser

I am not a dueler on any worlds, but my soldiers like this option. :)

DeletedUser

I'm one of those 78%, and I duel actively as an adventurer, soldier and dueler.

I'm with Oakley on this one, if the devs put this into the game, it will not have a major impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.