I have quit..

DeletedUser

Just to let everyone know; I really don't have the time anymore.
I was planning on quitting already but I came back because of all this MadAlice drama.

I have realized though that my reasons were good, I just have too much work IRL. Hence, I can no longer to afford to spend time on this game (or any other for that matter). My account has been deleted.

BTW, as a sideeffect, John (thejohndoe) stayed in the game simply because I requested him to, since he was going to be my dueling buddy on w5. As I quit, he has also quit, as he was planning to several weeks ago. He has given back control of Midgrins town (as I requested) back to the old mayor in the town and has deleted his account.

Do not try to telegram me in game, you won't get a response, I can't log in anymore. I wish everyone the best of luck in the game.

Greg, just as a personal message for you; I do not believe you're really a 'bad' person, but I would have to say that you are 'misguided'. If you ever can get over your ego in an online world, please give back control of San Jose to kroesus, he is much more worthy to lead it than you are.

None of you will see me IG in any world anymore, nor on skype.
I enjoyed this game a lot, but sometimes, real life does get in the way, and it is more important.

Wishing you all the best of luck. Keep trekking :)

DeletedUser

a big hug to whoever you are

sorry, but i've delt with so much madalice crap on world2 and now 3 i couldn't really care who goes as your story will just be repeated on other worlds, just different names