About the Hidden Quest

DeletedUser

i doubt that the player who knows about those quest will answer.
But i will try my luck.

So far after reading over the whole forum i noticed that there is some hidden which i never knew about them before i read here.
Even though i found few hints but it is still unclear and i don't know what are the product needed.

All i was able to get is about the piece of note 2 that u find in trading.

So if someone would like to help me and the other players that don't know about those quest if there is other than me, i will be really thankfull. thx;)

DeletedUser

Yep forgot to mention it

the toolbox and the piece of note 2 but i heard that there is a lot more.

DeletedUser

The old "secret" quests

Put the toolbox on your paperdoll and click on Quests - reward is minimal so don't go out of your way trying to reach 25 Repairing Skill to finish the quest.

Gather the 3 parts of the note for the Hernandos Sword quest - nobody knows where to get the 3rd part of the note yet.

There are also 2 new "secret" quests that have not been discovered yet.

The L 47 quests are old but our version of The Weststats hasn't posted them yet ...

The L 46 & L 49 quests are also new but not the "secret" ones.

ps:

Part 2 of the note is a reward for one of the L 49 quests ... so I'd skip trying to get the note from the Trading job if I was you...

Part 1 of the note can be found from Transport Ammo or Trading with Indians and I'd suspect from Evangelizing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i called the paperdoll the equip or trophy window
but i think i will call it paperdoll now

the toolbox is for the little things(broken chair) quest yes, and here my add to the thread.
the quest giver is barkeep henry, the reward is 30 exp and $200.
so yeah like Whistlingleaf siad it no great lost if you lack the 25 skill points in repairing.
i have no idea if there is a level requirement though other then being able to do the job

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

it seems quests depends on how close your skill stats and attributes are to the given quests..
and i think its better to gather products tho its not yet your quest...cuz you might find it handy at sum point^^.

DeletedUser

Oi How do you get this doll thing, and the berries and handcuffs, can someone help me out? Im so confused

DeletedUser

The paper doll thing are the inventory windows where you equip items etc. Berries are from the job Picking berries and Handcuffs are a quest item from the Sheriff.

DeletedUser

Well I think when the version 1.17 update takes in, there will be more quests, character quests that we will forget about these "secret quests".

DeletedUser

i sold my handcuffs for a donkey :(
thaey are pricless and i sould them boohoo waa T-T

DeletedUser

bright side you can get them back from a high-difficulty quest of course (1%) at Guarding Prisoners i think

DeletedUser

So if I am seeing a quest that I can't find any information on, the chances are it is a "Hidden" Quest. I have checked the "West Stats" site under quest and don't see it there. It appeared when I hit level 49. I have the ability to get the first product it ask for but have't got it while working yet.

DeletedUser

The L 49 Quests are shown correctly on the WestStats.

You'll need to provide more details if you want to know what it is that you found.

DeletedUser

Treasure hunt (Old tree)

Maya Roalstad: I remember an old gnarled tree on the edge of the forest. One of it's branches looks like an arm with it's finger grabbing at you. I can imagine that Karl is talking about this tree with his next message. Breaking off the finger might be a bit naive though, we'll need a tool box to cut it off.

This one.