Dueling

One Armed Ninja

This must be quite unique: (even though i lost both)

freaky.png

EXACTLY the same time...

DeletedUser

Actually it is pathetic that those who have Morticians, can attack anyone, but then the attacked, cannot try to get their own back until they have a Mortician. If you happen to be in a town full of lazy buggers and you do NOT want to move to another town, you are done; not fair. We should be able to challenge those that have challenged us, and only in these cases, we shouldn't need to have a Mortician.

DeletedUser

Actually it is pathetic that those who have Morticians, can attack anyone, but then the attacked, cannot try to get their own back until they have a Mortician. If you happen to be in a town full of lazy buggers and you do NOT want to move to another town, you are done; not fair. We should be able to challenge those that have challenged us, and only in these cases, we shouldn't need to have a Mortician.

LOL at this post!It doesn't cost much money or energy even if you build mortician alone all by yourself.I know someone who was in a town full of lazy buggers and did it .

DeletedUser

I agree. And if your town is full of "lazy buggers" why would you want to stay there anyway?

DeletedUser

lol, we dont have too much of a choice where we are. the only people who we can duel dont have morticians, so they cant attack back. and it took them 2 weeks just to build the gunsmith.
but yea, if you dont have a mortician, and your getting dueled alot, then A, why the hell didn't you build the mortician immediately after the hotel, and B, then that really sucks, so build the damn thing. if you could retalliate without a mortician, then half the towns wouldn't even make one, cause they dont want to be the attackers, all they really need is to be able to retalliate.

DeletedUser

This is a duel log few days ago

auxo Azuk
Level 33 Level 32
Dueling level 49 Dueling level 46
challenger

No hit Strike: Right arm - 55 HP
No hit No hit
No hit No hit
No hit Strike: Right arm - 64 HP
No hit Strike: Right arm - 55 HP
No hit No hit
No hit No hit
No hit Strike: Right arm - 66 HP

No hit - 240 HP

auxo wins the duel, gains 77 experience points and steals $14 from Azuk.

I love him.
Please go back to your town, Azuk!

DeletedUser

actually kman it was a reply to kuntur....but if you wanna make somethin' of it, i'm sure you can find me ;)

DeletedUser

good. cause i really didnt see how what i said could have made me lazy. should be a bit more specific next time :)

oh, by the way, of course i can find you ;)

DeletedUser

yo, we have gotten over $1.5k out of ryou alone. and kuraix, please, we need some advertisement for the town at the bottom of your posts :)
im a town councilor, you do what i say. and i say you must take every freakin opportunity to advertise. PROPAGANDA!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 37 HP

Total health points
- 40 HP RagTagg wins the duel, gains 69 experience points and steals $508 from Sadness.

Total health points
- 45 HP

Total health points
- 70 HP RagTagg wins the duel, gains 64 experience points and steals $340 from Sadness.

Total health points
- 49 HP

Total health points
- 76 HP RagTagg wins the duel, gains 64 experience points and steals $229 from Sadness.

=D

DeletedUser

For as much smack as Hightower talked to me previously in the Shadow City vs Dusty Pass thread ... this SS made me LOL:

Hightower.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: