Anger at New Improvements

DeletedUser

Positions of jobs will move. It doesn't sound like a one-time thing.

Well, that's an interesting take on Morthy's wording. I read it quite differently. As in 'some job positions on the map will move as part of the update', not 'some job positions on the map will continue moving after the update'.

That's just daft. But hey, i wouldn't put it past them.

DeletedUser

But hey Fish and Deer move so the jobs would move with the Fish and Deer, And eventually that granite mine with 20 people in it will run out of granite and that train track will get laid after hours of trying to lay it

DeletedUser

it gave new jobs, made some older ones harder, and moved all of the jobs

DeletedUser

But hey Fish and Deer move so the jobs would move with the Fish and Deer, And eventually that granite mine with 20 people in it will run out of granite and that train track will get laid after hours of trying to lay it

The update wasn't to make it constantly move, the update was to rearrange the map ONCE for no reason.

DeletedUser

Change is good. TBH i hope they keep moving jobs around. I mean it would make for more fair play anyway cuz well some towns would have to just suck itup and others would getbennifit for a time just like now you position a town near jobs well sometimes those towns are the best for position they gave someone else a chance at a good position and like whats his name said jobs dont sit in 1 spot all the time they move around. they werent as static as they are today

DeletedUser

hmm i sorta agree with deja vu! some of the jobs are crap and the irrigation ditches logo looks a little crap lol! but i like some of the new jobs! are any incorporated in with the quests tho?

DeletedUser4111

Or rather any more quest using those new jobs? Yeah I know there are, but there are lots of new job but little to do with quest.