Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No I hate the idea

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Yes I think it could be devoleped

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

do You think you should have a house like a town but where you can keep your items and rest there and could devolp it throughout the game I want a direct answer!

DeletedUser

I think what you are referring to is, 'I want to be at a safe place!' I think they'd better add a chatroom in to the town then!

DeletedUser

I think what you are referring to is, 'I want to be at a safe place!' I think they'd better add a chatroom in to the town then!
Like it!!! the saloon should have a town chat room and people that are visiting that town can also go in the chatroom! although the chat room can also have a private area for the town residents to chat in also!:D

DeletedUser

I think Bodekai and Captain West have the right idea. Adding a chat area in the saloon for people who visit the town would be nice. That way town members can have group conversations with members from another town or wanderers passing through.

The house idea is bad because it is basically the same as the hotel. A person "developing" their house would be diverting funds better used by the town builder to improve the town.

And what's the point of having a place to put your items? So far, your items can't be taken from you. Only money. (And we have the bank for that.) Besides, what's to keep someone from stealing items from your house while you are away working....

DeletedUser

I think it can be limit of things in a backpack or on body (for example x kilos). And then this limit is reached, we can't pick up/buy new things, but we can sell what we have or bring it to house. But house shouldn't be safe, and player with large points amount can robber it (I mean things in this house). And I think, house can be built in Town Hall, as other buildings in town and they'll be for rent to other players. Of course money from rent will go to town's budget.