Character choosing

DeletedUser

This is hilarious cause I had the exact same thought process. I just justify my lady merc cause I picked her on the weekend and of course I'm a little deviant on the weekends.

cavalry_small.png
mexican_small.png
mercenary_small.png
iroquois_small.png

Seriously the choices are 2 ethnic stereotypes, a man in his "yes sir, thank you for assigning me latrine duty" pose, or a steroided Mercenary who balls are probably smaller than the ladies.

DeletedUser

On the other hand she actually looks like she could kick my ass (Shrek thinks he deserved it) and that scar is just mean!

mercenary_woman_small.png

Sorry for the double post but the forum will only let me put 4 pictures to a post.

DeletedUser

I'd let her kick my ass anywhere and anyway she wanted! I'd actually probably enjoy it... And this proves that scars aren't only hot on guys...

DeletedUser

I think Rose of Alabama is the coolest girl in the forum, follow by Gem and Cragster.

DeletedUser

I think Rose of Alabama is the coolest girl in the forum, follow by Gem and Cragster.

Yay I'm cool~

I chose adventurer on W1, and builder on W2. I'm building a super-exclusive town on my own XD

w1:
goldseeker_woman.jpg

w2:
worker_woman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm a rose fan too! She's such a nice lass. And she's lived in some lovely places, so she's a lucky girl too.

Soldier on w1, greenhorn on w2 (haha, no duelling!), and adventurer with no town on w3.

DeletedUser

This threads funny..I tend to find in this kind of game female characters get attacked less!..It's a fact. Blokes are like aw it's a lady I'll leave her alone. However leaving your name as mad hank kind of gives it away.. Might be a bit of homophobic attacking going on there..heh..Good luck anyway.

DeletedUser

This threads funny..I tend to find in this kind of game female characters get attacked less!..It's a fact. Blokes are like aw it's a lady I'll leave her alone. However leaving your name as mad hank kind of gives it away.. Might be a bit of homophobic attacking going on there..heh..Good luck anyway.

not true! I am attacked a lot on w1!

DeletedUser

I think forum mod's are exceptions to the rule, Gem. It's just too tempting sometimes...