Adventurer buffs

DeletedUser

when you become an adventurer you get:

Advantages:

transparent.png
The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 10%.
transparent.png
The chance to find an item during work is increased by 10%.
transparent.png
You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2.
transparent.png
The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 10%.

so here's the question. on certain jobs you can get multiple product do i get the bonus for both of them by 10% or is it jut total? on jobs that have a zero percent chance to find an item does my bonus turn the 0 into a 10 or since its zero it can't be brought up.

DeletedUser

on certain jobs you can get multiple product do i get the bonus for both of them by 10% or is it jut total?

the bonus counts for both products.

on jobs that have a zero percent chance to find an item

There's no job with zero percent chance to find an item. This chance is the same with every job.

DeletedUser

i believe he means the non-job items such as bandanas, hats, razors, etc ...

I don't know how it would be calculated, because people have reported finding things even on those jobs I believe. Though its not a raw, +10%, its 10% more of the chance ....

Normal Joe gardening with a hoe ... 5% luck (No its not a job)
Adventurer Jim gardening with a hoe ... 5.5% luck

DeletedUser

There's no job with zero percent chance to find an item. This chance is the same with every job.

Maybe he was referring to "0% luck", that thing with clover next to it.

Some jobs has no clover luck thing at all, like Putting Up Poster or Tending Pigs thing, while some jobs has whopping 50-ish% of that clover luch thing, like Trading with Indians and such.

DeletedUser

Maybe he was referring to "0% luck", that thing with clover next to it.

Some jobs has no clover luck thing at all, like Putting Up Poster or Tending Pigs thing, while some jobs has whopping 50-ish% of that clover luch thing, like Trading with Indians and such.

I was referring to that as well....the luck % is NOT the chance to find an item, but determines its value...

DeletedUser

Imagine a list with all the items in the game, sorted by price (call it 1000 items). at 0% luck, you might find one of the bottom 10. At 50% luck, you might either find something in the first 500 items, or perhaps one of 20 items in the middle of the list, depending on how they wrote the code... We have been told repeatedly, you would need at least 55% luck to have a chance to find a mule...

DeletedUser

another question is the 10% bonus to find a product added to the job screen. or is it added at the results screen