Cake Bake Event

Ranger-Schwartz

So, the ask remains....could we have a better system for notification of start dates for significant repeating events that can give you hundreds of bonds and event currency that leads to very useful sets? Players like Duke are whom I brought this thread up for. Not all are as resourceful as Calin who has come into this game and been a bigtime contributor. And yes, Duke is 100% right...I honestly did take the time out of my day to ask on behalf of new players like him who wish to have a clue how to prepare. mnnielsen - thank you for listenigng and considering maybe some changes that would help us rely less on unapproved sites and more on legit west notifications. Btw those memes were funny. ;)

GrandDuke

I've ran through wiki, tw-calc and forum several times, even joined beta (although it's useless so far, I have to reach good level of profession first to see content on beta). But I still don't understand - will we have 15th birthday cakes recipes at some point? Will we have sweet base (and analogs) recipes at some point?

Will we have questline for lvl750 crafters (with this one I almost certain that we will, probably on Monday/Tuesday, but no confirmation)

WesternCalin

Contest for an innovative dessert and Cooperation pays off along with the 2 new quests will come next week. So this means all the crafts from last year at 50 points plus the 750 craft plus 300 point craft from this year.