Duel motivation increase when you win a duel on defense?

DeletedUser

Or to put it more bluntly:

If someone challenges you, and you win, you receive a 1-3% boost to motivation.

This could be a creative/logical way to address the problem surrounding incredibly slow motivation-recovery. Add another dimension to dueling and a disincentive for people to attack (because they may not only lose their money if they lose, but also help out their opponent by increasing their motivation).

What do you think?

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

Motivation for what any job or dueling motivation cuz to be honest i dont think most duelers attack other duelers they normally attack adventureers or w/e so there would be no point for a guy who doesnt duel anyway to get dueling energy

DeletedUser

Duelers should be waived the requirement for duelling motivation...... They did choose dueller after all. 1-3% would help but the whole business is unecessary really

DeletedUser

no point really cause duelers never get dueled by other duelers and if your a worker and you get dueled you dont duel back

DeletedUser

you're all way off base

i'm a top 25 dueler (as adventurer) and you don't want to challenge SOLDIERS typically. challenging other duelers is not a problem because they have no game-given advantage over you in a duel (except for 10% extra cash for a win). soldiers have their tactics (defense) increased by 50% when you attack them, so they're typically harder to subdue.

1-3% of motivation per each win on defense would be big because motivation only regenerates at 10%/day (12%/day as a dueler). there is nothing that regenerates your duel motivation quicker, you just have to wait. my idea would change that.

DeletedUser

challenging other duelers is not a problem because they have no game-given advantage over you in a duel (except for 10% extra cash for a win).

Ya they may not have any given advantage but if someones a dueler they normally have alot better aim, shooting,dodging,vigor etc. its so much more appealing to a dueler to duel someone thats pure constrution or w/e

DeletedUser

if they did add this it whould just end up in a lot of cheating then.

i.e
player A leaves town and join another. and then he attacks player B

player B will then have a boost in hes duel motivation and will go duel and win a lot more becuz of it.

and then later they will do it the other way around when player B's motivation drops to much.

so i like it as it is. and i want to keep it that way.