town settlers

would you like to have a backround country?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

as we all know many counties crossed the Atlantic to settle here. what if pick what country you are from and get a country bonus like something stupid or your town founder chooses if he want the town to be russian of britsh or french ect. yif your french you get like blah blah bonus and russian get blah blah bonus ect ect. i though it was cool when it hit me :indian:

DeletedUser

i like this idea like you choose to be an indian maybe and you could get more exp for jobs if the job is in your tribal area.:D
great idea

DeletedUser1105

What bonuses would these be? Would you have to have a russian character to join a russian town?

I'm not so sure....

DeletedUser

lol, map would be cool.
Mixed with different nations.
Anyway, i never wanna be russian.
but idea is good.
but 1 more thing.
Maybe russians has good bonuses but you dont wanna be russian?

DeletedUser

Good idea but you'll need to be mre detailed in what advantages there will be and if the map needs changing!

DeletedUser

The problem with this is that when people get into national groups there is always someone who will be beastly. They had to ban it on tw. So while it would be nice, human nature tends to screw it up.

DeletedUser

say Russian worker charter Russian get 10% extra hit bonus on defense with 10% more exp on jobs because of the worker

something like that.

like 2 classes like i can be British solider or pianist dueler or Mexican worker etc and each would have their own bonus witch u guys can help me make. Oh and you can join a town with other people in it cause well its a settled town Mexicans can join russian towns.

i want 8 civs
russian
german
british
spainish
french
native
mexican
[ need one more ]

DeletedUser

My full explainitory

this makes me so vivid

okay,
your a settler that has come to the new world you come from ____. you decide not to go with your own race and you go to a mixed blood town. because your ____ you have a back round knowledge of dueling so you an defend your self better, but you also take the role of hard labor so you know how to defend yourself and how to work. you become ____ worker. your town founder is a native he can train horse in the general store and because he founded the town your whole town gets a donkey. their is a town not to far away they are a non mixed blood town all Russians, you don't really like them. that Russian town get a weapons advantage due as soon as you join that town you get ____ weapon. but because you can defend yourself you tend not to get dueled a whole lot but you still do. those bloody Russian duelers steal and extra 20% and get a 10% hut bonus on you, but your lucky cause most of your town is British and they cut the money they steal in 1/2. so your town still stands on its feet very good. but Spanish are sneaky and have the ability to jack money from you win or lose???? that kinda sucks but Spanish are fat and slow and with our donkey we move faster and we can get away thank to our wonderful native.not all towns are that lucky like the Germans town about 30 minutes away they get pick pocketed all the time because they don't got our speed advantage. Germans are very lucky because they get an extra to shots to knock out that stupid Spanish guy. and they normally do but not all the time. but our town is not growing as fast as that Mexican town they are making the cash a lot more than us, like last week i saw a Mexican get paid 30% more than me like whats this but i noticed as he keeps working on this job the slow down the higher income now he gets 10%, but some are adventurers and they go much beyond what expected and get a steady 30% more i hate those Mexicans. that Mexican town also gets a bonus cause of that Mexican founder the whole town can build for 15% less that's crazy wow that save 15$ of 100$ no wonder they do so good. [ i am running out of ideas ]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe something new or old?
Not countreys exists now.
something else, random but with good name.?

DeletedUser

english language never change ever. its always been the same for 1500 years its been here
any of the traditional divisions of humankind, the commonest being the Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negro, characterized by supposedly distinctive and universal physical characteristics: no longer in technical use.

DeletedUser

you just sit and wait for someone to make a post so you can reply back straight away, don't you? :p

pressing F5 every 5 seconds :D <3

DeletedUser

race does mean ethnic background as well. even though trying to understand organs english is like trying to potty train hamsters, hes right.