superior gunmans

• Thread starter 99999999999999999999
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Cheating skill, shooting

Giving the most plentiful experiences, ranked in highest LPed arbeit, even used to duels, shooting skill's a almost cheating skill
One knows nothing about game knowhow can be a top ranker as long as he raise setting trap until hunts grizzly bear, then does shooting
Anyone else can't keep up trapper&shooter and it's unfair in others' view
Gunmans so far as can have stronger weapon than butchers
Because of this reason, butchers are hard to see in top-rankers and in my view v1.14 game patch doesn't reflect this circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's saying Trappers are much better than any other classes and the new 1.14 patch doesn't help solving this issue. Balance thing.

DeletedUser

Who is stopping you from becoming a trapper anyway?
By Butcher if you mean melee duelers they have their advantages too.:)

DeletedUser

I think he means that melee users are at a disadvantage to ranged weapons.
Well either that or a grizzly bear ate his hamster.

DeletedUser

LoL! Does he mean adventurer (ie trapper) is better at duelling than melee duelers? or just that its possible to pump up the setting traps and shooting skills to be a high ranking dueler? If so - that has been known for quite sometime..

DeletedUser

Melee duelers can do good with mining coal (vigor)

Nice pay and coal sells for $10 with a good chance to find.

If your really mad at Shooters, get reflex skill increased more.

DeletedUser

actually if you are a top ranked vigor dueler the damage is about par with shooting cause of the calavary saber( long way off i know but still) plus the vigor can do better jobs cause he/she only puts thier pionts into strength, vigor, aim, appernece, and if their smart reflex. i also think vigor weapons give you better bonuses.
thats my 3 cents:D:laugh:

DeletedUser

And the good thing is that very few duellers upgrade toughness. Everyone mostly concentrate on reflex as they expect their opponents to be ranged.

DeletedUser

yea. instead i would upgrade dodging. it works for both to help keep you from getting hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.