Wagons

DeletedUser

There could be a Wagon that could be used like a taxi. so you could get from point A to Point B in UUUUH... :madb:I don't know 500% speed.

DeletedUser1105

I don't like it. It's just the train idea all over again.

DeletedUser

this is actually worse than the train idea. If you want to move faster buy a horse its that simple

DeletedUser3741

buy the fastest horse (150%) and be pure horseback riding

with around 150 horseback riding youll be moving 300% faster

btw 300% vs 500% is only an 9% reduction in travel time

hell
Original travel time = 100 hrs
150% faster = 40 hrs
300% faster = 25 hrs
500% faster = 16 hrs
750% faster = 11 hrs

only the first burst has the largest impact

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

god get the same old replys of the same old people... but i actually agree that is a bit fast the trains would be best for a high speed game but i dont think they will ever have them in the game! The wagon idea i have suggested before too. Think that it could increase things you can carry or the amounts of and the backpack should be limited to what it can carry. also i think if they say the back pack can carry 20 items, get a donkey or horse and then you increase your speed and can carry 50 - 70 items and get a wagon and you can carry 150 items...

DeletedUser

Cos' there's no need to upgrade something that is not limited. I don't see why not keeping it as it is.

DeletedUser

ask a new question get a new answer

lol Ulthor

Ask a new "variation" of a question and get a new, short, impatient answer ;)

Right now the current craze is trains/modern-ish vehicles.

Well, it is a trifle better than the marriage idea but not by much. I'd stick to the horsies, thank you very much.

DeletedUser

It's the basic argument of up scaling everything to make it all easier faster and over more quickly. Next!