Transport

DeletedUser

I know it has been mentioned before but...
This is where the trains can come into it and the new option would be to build a train track to the next town and then to also build and upgrade a train station as a town building! when you upgrade it increases the speed or maybe we can limit how many times we can travel on the train per day and as you upgrade the train station you can travel more in a day!

Other option would be to have a cartwright who builds carts to travel in, you should be limited to carrying in a back pack and then if you get a horse/muel/donkey and cart it increases carrying capacity and traveling time!

DeletedUser1105

I don't like the idea of limiting the back pack, not at all.

Nor do I like the train idea. It's been discussed too many times already. If you need to travel, walk/ride a horse.

DeletedUser

bit boring just doin that though, trains make it more realistic and interesting and opens up many more gaming posibilities. The back pack is unrealistic the amount you can stick in it is too much! a wagon and horse and wagon would be great and an aditional option to purchase something for the game and gives it more option to play!

DeletedUser1105

What gaming possibilities do trains open up?

I understand that the back pack is unrealistic, but so is most of the game. Realism shouldn't be an argument when asking for an idea to be implemented, when much of the game is not realistic.

I like the fact that my inventory is unlimited. If you wish, you can 'RP' that your stuff is kept in a warehouse in your town, thus keeping it realistic for you.

DeletedUser

ok its a real feature that can be implemented into the gaming world then! :p trains can open up ideas to extend towns and have a trading option between towns by where they could trade items from in their shops. or something that efect, this copuld be implemented to if there where certain areas that had more crop farms or mountains on the map that had gold mines etc.... to go visit another town that is different to your own. if the map was differnet by wht jobs it has all over it then i think trains could be implemented. it just makes travel for bandits more interesting... maybe have town competitions or events and then you could travel to them!

DeletedUser

If you want to move faster ride a horse and trading isent going to happen as its too abusable.

DeletedUser1105

Like I said in the other thread:

You are saying you want to implement an idea wherby certain jobs would be available only in certain areas. I'm all for that idea, as you will see in the thread dealing with it.

However, you then say 'yeah but let's have trains to get there faster'.

I ask you, what is the point of moving jobs further away if you want a train to get there just as fast as you can get to the job by horseback where it is now?

DeletedUser

because the game can get very boring by waiting for too long! maybe they need to develop a high speed game version that has trains in it like tribal wars has a high speed version option?

DeletedUser

Then there is no need to get the jobs to be further away, would save you the need for trains ;)

DeletedUser

If this game get's any faster then it is now it could be really addictive. as it is you don't have to be on the computer all the time in order to play in it. I really prefer it that way to be honest.

DeletedUser

personal opinion is good and i see your point. it is already addictive tho! haha!