pseuds corner

DeletedUser

This is for all the good people who are active on the brainfarts forum to make sarcastic comments.

DeletedUser

This serves absolutely no purpose . Those kind souls active in the "Brain Farts" section , would never belittle themselves or their fellow players by being snide , sarcastic or brusque .

And I repeat , AuchentosshanDaluir ?

DeletedUser

Youth's love of peculiar argot, replaced by fruity bon mots and dry witticisms, on my internet? This does not compute.

Also, I fear Ian Hislop may have a legal team more powerful than God orbiting this thread like a Death Star.

DeletedUser

I iz hearin u, blud.

Please note that I find difficulty in justifying the epitaph I assigned to the above statement; in as much as the precise correlation between the information I communicated, and the facts as much as they can be determined and demonstrated, such as to cause epistemological problems of sufficient magnitude to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language - a heavier burden than they can be reasonably expected to bear.

DeletedUser

Today we salute the incomprehensible verbal stylings of heavyweight20.
The most indolent and downright ugly user of the language on these forums.
The irony is that in his desperate search to be credible, streetsy and contempory he is surely the most affected and pretentious user of the noble tongue here.
Take a bow heavyweight you is NOT 4real bro, you're one of us!
Dat is well ironic n'stuff ya knaw wat i'm sayin'!:)