Evasion / Detection

DeletedUser

it doesnt always go by winning but he is -20 but the fact that he is level 59 at duelling which again is why it should be made more difficult as it is much harder to level up usually

and another thing i believe another thing which should be added is a bar which tells you how close you are ot leveling up at duelling

DeletedUser

the bar is a good idea, it's surprising they don't already have it

DeletedUser

the bar is a good idea. always wanted to know how im doing for that.

but master warrior, i find it HARDER as a dueler than as some of the other classes. because you have 2 choices. put your skills toward dueling, so that you can actually duel, or put it toward other things, and suck as dueling, so that you can actually do other jobs. there are many jobs i cant do that others (like adventurers and workers) can do. growing is not all that easy. infact, workers tend to grow the fastest, because they can focus on 1 skill, and have a ton of labor points for construction. the experience gained from construction can be fairly good, and that along with the high labor points can around 100 exp. per 2 hours, if you are good at it. but the fact that the skill for construction is tripled means that you have to concentrate less on it, and you can put more points toward other skills.
for adventurers, many of them have high trapping skills, and what not, and often have a bit more even build. this allows them to work jobs at a constant pace, being able to do quests as they come up, and can continue through new jobs.

dueling, on the other hand, is much harder. you must focus on more skills, and the competition is much higher and harder. you MUST continuously add points to dueling inorder to continue. you begin to gain levels slower and slower, not just because it requires more exp, but because your jobs are not improving. i have been stuck doing the same jobs for a long while now, and that is mostly because i cant afford to put many points toward other skills. and i cant do many quests for a while after they are opened, because i cant do the jobs. also, the experience recieved can vary incredibly. i once gained 1 whole level in 1 day, dueling players of much higher dueling levels than my own. but then the next level took me 1.5 weeks, of working and dueling combined. after a while, you start gaining dueling levels very quickly, and your skills cannot keep up with your dueling level, and you start getting less and less experience, until your hardly getting any.

DeletedUser

well from my ex i getr oughly 80xp for a duel if i win anc hallenge dsomeone good enough and this takes 10mins which is what makes it so good compared to 40xp i wud get for 2hrs doing breaking inn horses

DeletedUser

So you reckon duelling brings in more experience points than work huh?
That's not what the stats say. Repeated anecdotal assertion does not make it fact.
Duelling takes 10 mins huh? and where do duels take place? got any idea? and how long does it take to get to those places? Want to think about it?

DeletedUser

well

lets say i duel 5 ppl tht wud take 50 mins plus trvel of usually less than an hour as anymore is not worth while and if each duel is 80xp then that is 400xp compared to the 55 or whatever ypu get for 2hrs at a job

DeletedUser

Yes folks it really is as simple as that, why don't you try that foolproof method and see how you get on.
Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.