What happened there then??????

• Thread starter DeletedUser4616
  • Start date

DeletedUser4616

:madg:i cant do half the quests i was able to before hand..... how the bloody hell is that meant to be fair!!! :angryb:

DeletedUser

but also new jobs, beautiful!!! picking oranges, demolishing the dam, staightnening the river, milling grains, mucking out the stables, shining shoes, sawing wood, picking tomatoes, mow pastur, well drilling...anyone have others?

DeletedUser

well it's good and nice you got all those new jobs now you have variety and jobs which relay more on the skills it really requires in rl too but i've noticed all of the jobs have changes? as Robbo73 said before he can't do half the quets, i find myself in that position too :\

DeletedUser

I had started "Breaking in horses" job and suddenly it was changed to "picking tomatoes" :(
And i can't find the jobs in map, i have to search manualy now.

I hope they will fix the map soon!

DeletedUser

It seems all the old jobs are there, there is just fewer locations to do them and/or the locations are moved.

DeletedUser

nice to know they up grade the game! There are manything they could do, like, a person give something to another and many others! I hope they read this hehe

idsb

DeletedUser

i cannot change my cloth, my hat, my shoes.. it's say.. it need for quest, stupi...... :mad::mad:

DeletedUser

interesting...most of the jobs I could do, now I cant. New jobs is great, but the ones that are open to me are of less value than the ones I lost. And no new quests for these new jobs?

Almost like starting over.

DeletedUser

i cannot change my cloth, my hat, my shoes.. it's say.. it need for quest, stupi...... :mad::mad:

It could be that the item you're wearing gives you stats that you need in order to do a job you're currently qeued for. try cancelling all your jobs, then change item.