What the hell happened?

DeletedUser

:(g
I am trying to do the quest "Unforgiven (wood)" and I am required to get 8 wood planks. I already got 3 but now I can't get any....No Cutting Trees anymore. Whats up?
Thanks
D

DeletedUser

There's still a cutting trees job, but the labor points needed have gone up by 11 points and it may also have moved. I'm screwed out of that job for now too, but luckily I had already finished that quest yesterday.

DeletedUser

same thing for installing barbed wire fence has disappeared from map.

Am haveing same problem with Cutting trees - only need 1 more to complete quest. Go to blue dot on mini map and nothing on main map :(

DeletedUser

How do I say this politely?

:madg:
THATS "EL TORO DROP O"
Now, according to http://www.weststats.com/Items/yield/ there are three ways to get the lumber;
1. Cutting Trees - screwed for a while
2. Rafting Wood - screwed for century
3. Clearing the forest - screwed for a decade

Not sure what happend....Was this Quest requirements broken to begin with???????????
:angryg:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was in the process of tanning and found myself downstream, and unable to gp back to tanning.

I might be able to try again in a level or two :p

DeletedUser

why did they change the game??

I made my town in the perferct spot had 3-5 really good jobs nice and close now I cant do them anymore b/c of labor points bump up and now I'm left in the middle of a nothingness land with the ability to do no good jobs.

THIS BLOWS!:mad:

DeletedUser

If youre lower level, you don't know what good jobs might pop up around your town as you gain experience. As for the quests, its frustrating (had it happen to me too), but you can just keep the stuff until you can finish it.

DeletedUser

the change of job places is the worst ting happened ...as we all made the towns preffering some jobs and wat now we dont have them

DeletedUser

My Point =(

That is my whole point. IF IT WASN'T BROKEN, WHY DID THEY FIX IT.......Now we will get adjusted to the new changes and then something else......BAH HUM BUG!!!!!!!!!!
Best way to chase players off.
:madg:

DeletedUser

the change of job places is the worst ting happened ...as we all made the towns preffering some jobs and wat now we dont have them

Hehehehe i have good luck... i got a lot of new jobs close to my town...

DeletedUser

Same here Benficarlos, some jobs stayed where they were, but i have loads of new jobs, the bigger ones and the smaller ones, so my new town members dont have to go to far to get money and exp lol

DeletedUser

is some one gonna answer us on this whole matter and can you fix it back to the way it was ????????

DeletedUser

true true and i'm pretty sure clearing the forest is harder than rafting wood.