Level 10 Looking for Town (NE)

DeletedUser

I'm in the NE sector atm and just turned 10. I play all other worlds and am willing to go builder or adventurer as needed, Haven't really decided yet.

Ping me igm if you are interested. I'm active and like to play with a good group.

InGame Name: ubersky
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 10, 25%
Current Residency: Townless
Previous Residency: Nope
Accumulated Contributions: None in this world
Cash/Bank Account: I can pay and have before
Highest Attribute: Dex
1st Highest Skill: Animal Instinct
2nd Highest Skill: Reflex
3rd Highest Skill: Aim
Intended Character Build: Builder or Adventurer most likely
Declared Intentions: I'm a good team player and have high donation amounts in all other worlds I play
Personal Requirements/Requests: Just want to play with an active group.

DeletedUser3717

Workers Watch Will gladly Take you if you are willing to joing we are a small town and also a new town we are looking for members and would like you to join us.

I have great expirence from playing on world 2 and will be willing to teach you some of the stuff in game. We are also very active town for such a small town.

Mail me in game same as my forum name..

Jordon

DeletedUser

OGING is currently recruiting ppl of ur standard too its a new but active town we are currently accepting builders mostly so if ur interested pls drop a mail in the game my ign : fazer123:):):)

DeletedUser

1st Highest Skill: Animal Instinct
2nd Highest Skill: Reflex
3rd Highest Skill: Aim
Intended Character Build: Builder or Adventurer most likely

No offense, but how can you claim to be a "intended" builder when construction is NOT your highest skill??

DeletedUser

I agree... Anyone who wants to be a builder should have CONSTRUCTION as their highest skill... but not even the top 3? You'd make a waste of treasury constructor... thats for sure.