Max level in one skill?

DeletedUser

Yes but that depends, most skills can't be given as part of some quest skill points reward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, but you can always use the shaman to reallocate; so it's not limited to only those skills that get awarded a skill point from a quest in the first place.

DeletedUser2708

And while we're speculating, who do you guys think would win in a fight between Lizzie Borden and Anne Frank...?

DeletedUser

What about the one from the attribute point? You can add 4 points to 1 skill per level.

DeletedUser

It should be 4x. So 99 x 4 = 396. Plus I think were up to 11 points as a reward from quests. Might be wrong on that number but if im right that puts it to 407 plus bonuses from clothes.

DeletedUser

You're both only looking at the 99x3 part; he did add in an extra +99. However you write it, the result is still the same.

DeletedUser

I think we're at +17 skill points through the L 47 quests and if you add in 2 attribute points from the end of the L 46 quest line we'd have a total of +27 skill points. (10 would be in Str or Cha from the L 46 quest reward.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was the level cap at 99? If they remove the level cap then the limit will change. (And I think they will eventually. I mean, what can we do when we reach level 99 and having nothing to do?)

DeletedUser

The level cap is 99 and the high players in the German worlds are in the 80's ... about 4 months ahead of us, so it will be awhile before anyone is L 99.

DeletedUser

Except, as someone pointed out before, points can be moved so theoretically you could move every point gained by an attribute choice to the one skill which would mean it would be 7x.

But the real answer is we have no idea if there are caps for skill points.

DeletedUser

I'm positive there is a skillpoint level cap in this game, and I'm guessing 99, just like the level limit.

One Armed Ninja

Except, as someone pointed out before, points can be moved so theoretically you could move every point gained by an attribute choice to the one skill which would mean it would be 7x.

But the real answer is we have no idea if there are caps for skill points.

That dead wrong, if you try and take somthing below the base attribute level the circle flashes and nothing happens

DeletedUser

there i s a 99 level limiter that makes me sad i think even i will get there