Big Fight

DeletedUser

Tensleep, upstairs holding a gun on Angel, grows tired of holding the Winchester. Seeing as Angel seems unwilling to talk but also unwilling to fight, Tensleep advances on her position on the bed, in a menacing manner.

Until she reaches her saddlebags, hanging from the bedpost. Keeping Angel covered, Tensleep fishes about in the saddlebags, and from the side opposite the bear trap, she removes a set of wrist and leg irons, which she tosses on to the bed, in front of Angel.

"Yer now mah prisoner 'till further notice, lass. Put them irons on, and Ah'll send word doonstairs an' get yah somethin' ta fill yer belly. Ah'd suggest yah surrender any weapons yah got secreted about yer person. Ye'll just get yerself inta worse trouble ifn' yah get any bright ideas."

The leg irons are open, but will lock as soon as they're closed over wrists and ankles. Tensleep wears the key around her neck, on a leather strap. Backing away from Angel, who is presumably sitting on the bed putting on shackles now, Tensleep continues to cover her captive with the rifle. Tensleep abandons her chair, and sits in a corner on the floor, watching Angel carefully. Quickly and purposefully, Tensleep puts down the rifle, and draws the Navy Colt at her hip. The weapon's barrel, taking all of a fraction of a second to orient itself on Angel's torso, does not waver, does not move.

Unlike the Ranger issued Winchester, Tensleep can and will hold the old revolver on Angel until she either explains herself or until such a time as dawn comes and she can have her prisoner put in a more secure location, on the charge of being a suspected accomplice in a train robbery last month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

*i was kidnapped in mah own best friend's bar^^* (angel said to herself)

"your so sensitive sis..."

"i have to go...my comrades need sum help there (points wit her lips from the door)"

DeletedUser

Tensleep examines her captive, perhaps trying to read somthing from her facial expression.

"While Ah still demand a 'splenation of yer occupation of mah winder in the middle of the night, Ah'm inclined to let ya go, seein' as I need them leg irons. On tha condition that ya get yerself out that there winder right quick, an' ya don't leave town fer a few days. Ah'll know ifn' ya do, an Ah'll be wantin' ta speak with ya when mornin' rolls around."

Tensleep continues to cover Angel, but carefully removes her hat and then pulls the key to the leg irons from around her neck. Using her off hand, she tosses the key to Angel, and glares a glare that reads "You will leave now, and you will leave the leg irons where they fall, and the key in the last lock."

DeletedUser

Not too pleased with being yelled at so rudely, Two-Coyote hurls his glass at Jordon, catching him cleanly on the forehead, and sending him reeling into the far wall.

By the time Jordon has recovered, Two-Coyote's carbine is aimed straight at him. However, someone breaks a chair over Two-Coyote's head, and he loses concentration...

DeletedUser

Two-Coyote whips around to see who broke the chair on him. It was just an angry drunk, who Two-Coyote quickly knocks out with the hammerhead-type part of his Tomahawk.

He glances at Jordon, who is laughing at Two-Coyote's misfortune, but his head is throbbing too much to fight, so he just mutters "Bloody English" and walks out the door.

Outside, he sees Angel jump from a window-ledge on the floor above. She lands in a heap before him, and when she gets up she is startled to see him there...

DeletedUser3717

*laughs Again*

Howdy Angie!

*smashes chair around thugs head*

"get out of my tavern"

DeletedUser5046

Angel...still out of her mind just stand where she landed and look around...

*heard jordy*

"howdy! ^^"

DeletedUser

tired of the strange, stinted assault he is getting from Jordon, Two-Coyote spins on his heels and punches him square in the face. Then he sits down and once again prepares his carbine in case Jordon doesn't decide to leave him alone.

DeletedUser3717

As Two Coyote punch Jordon in the face he place a lit dynamite in the back of his pocket beofre going to floor

"Big mistake!" Jordon Yells

Two-Coyote turns around and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

"mess with me will you" Jordon Mutters as he gets his mercnanries to clear the charred remains of Two-Coyote.

DeletedUser

lol. time for me to get a new character!

Paddy O'Toole bursts through the little swingy doors and clubs Jordon across the head with his Shillelagh. As Jordon lies unconscious on the floor with a cracked skull, Paddy explains to the mercs:

"That Coyote ******* was mine. No one takes kills from Paddy O'Toole!"

As he sits down for a drink, he asks:

"So who is in charge here?"

When he finds out that it is the guy he just KO'd, he isn't too worried. He has survived every fight he's ever been in, just by the Luck of the Irish. So he clubs Jordon again, just for good measure.

DeletedUser3717

A few days later....

Jordon Sons

Jordon The second (just call him jordon again) comes and claims ownership of the pub

"Ahhhh, nevermind dad he was always weird"

*Sits down behind tavern*

"this is all mine now"

DeletedUser

John finally gets out of the bathroom.
Hey your not the bar owner. John Buck says as he glares at the new kid who seems to own the bar.
"Unless you can give me an awnser why you own the bar - your comin' with me."
"I'll give ya' till morning."
He gets to the room sections deciding not to sleep in the racket of the bar, He wonders which doors to go in - but makes the mistake of walking in on TenSleep cleaning her rifle. "Yeah... Hi." John says as he slowly walks back out then in with pistols drawn. "Put down this hearby rifle or ya'll be on the floor yourself ranger." John says in a dramatic tone."You have five seconds... 5...4...3...2...1... Times up" John says as he smacks her on the back. Ten falls to the ground with a thump. "Your under arrest for possesion of a gun without a permit - unless you can show me it." John laughs as he Cuffs her around the wrists and pulls her hands behind her back.

"If you have one, where is it." John says to her while looking around the room.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3717

*My other chratcerr which orignally owend the bar got killed and this is my new chratcer his son with the deed and the keys*

DeletedUser

"Iff you're as charitable as your father it is fine by me." ;)
"Here's to you Jordon"

raises his glass

DeletedUser5046

*angel sits at her favorite corner....*

"sob...i miss your father...he's mah best friend....hate that i did nothing better to protect him...anyways....i'll be lookin after you anyways...your father told me that before his very last breath..."

*teardrops fall*