Invited players

DeletedUser

Some player don't anwser the invitations. they maybe read the invitations but when they don't want to be a member of the town they just don't decline the invitations can you put in the next update that if the player doesn't anwser the invitations in a period, the invitation declines by it self , can you do that please.:eek:

DeletedUser

It should be the responsibility of the inviter to cancel the invite ... how about actually mailing a person first to see if they'd want to join your town ???

I have never been able to understand why anyone would randomly invite people to their town before talking to them first ...

DeletedUser1105

Bad idea. Just pure laziness. If you invite, then you can withdraw the invitation.

DeletedUser

yup its called maitenanmce of the town if you cant be bothered then you shouldnt be a recruiter town founder or whatevrr you are

DeletedUser

Sometimes even when people request an invite, they just ignore it. Which is also rude. It's that dual layer to get to the yes/no screen.

It is the town's responsibility to keep an eye on the invitations but it would be good if the notice of the invitation actually included the yes/no reply option and just had a link to "show ALL invitations" for people who have more invitations to compare.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah - there is a link to that, and you need to click it in order to reach the yes/no option. My suggestion is that the yes/no be contained within the initial invitation message instead of people having to open another page. That way more people would actually address the invitation rather than just closing it because it would be right in front of them.

There would still be some who just delete the message without opening it at all, of course. ;)

DeletedUser

just delete it if you ask me you should have a better forum town moderator or whatever they are called