Top Five!!

DeletedUser

I call all the whinners who come into this game crying about the duelers "wimps". If the truth hurts do not wear it like a badge. It sure looks to me like Forest Creek is being targeted because they are #1. You want to bet most of those loses are on their builders and they are still way ahead. I also think you may want to do two things: look at dueler leader board and pay attention. I do believe it will even out here in the near future.

Did any of us whine about dueling? ;) Read above thread pls.

We never said Forest Creek wasnt doing good. I agree they are and I applaud them. Read above thread again.

Only commented that you shouldnt reply every post with an insult and get so defensive. Hey, we only want to be friends not enemies :eek:hmy:

Btw, John Rose IS a dueler. Deja Vu is another dueler. Why would they whine? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Great duelers you employ Btw

Untitled-21.jpg

Right now Forest Creek is focusing on building... Once they finish is when they will kick all their builders and get back at those who got them before. Duhh... you have to know by now how all the larger towns USE their little minions. lol

DeletedUser

Right now Forest Creek is focusing on building... Once they finish is when they will kick all their builders and get back at those who got them before. Duhh... you have to know by now how all the larger towns USE their little minions. lol

Actually the method is to relocate them and max a further town out so there are multiple towns to kick butt on the other predators. BooHoo woe is me.

DeletedUser

wow i hope your builders hear this and leave xD

:rolleyes: I'm a builder, i build. If there is nothing left to build, i move to a town where there is something left to build. Are you getting it yet? :rolleyes:

Isn't build spelt funny, build build build build. I need caffeine.

DeletedUser

Isn't build spelt funny, build build build build. I need caffeine.[/quote]

I think you've had enough caffeine for the moment.

:banditb::banditg::banditb:

DeletedUser

I got a message that forest creek's leader quit. lol. what gives?

WTF, lwhy do you give a shi,t you imposter??

Folks, this is the "Forest Hill" founder.

Explain why you dumped 3 of your 5 members today, dikwad??

How about paying back the $200+ gold I spent building your fake town Forest Hill, chief??

DeletedUser

It's no secret since it's on his public profile. Word sure takes a while to filter down to the likes of you :rolleyes:

i could care less actually... he just sent me a personal message to make sure i knew, but no explanation.

i win?
lol

DeletedUser

HE left to focus on other worlds..mmmm.. Come on it takes 2 hours to scare some birds away with this game you have enough time to do 10 worlds

DeletedUser

Not when you are leader of quite literally 5 towns on World 4(roughly 70 members)... and not sure how many on world 3.

DeletedUser

Ok but you gotta admit there is much much more time to do things on this game than most others

DeletedUser

only way forest creek drops from #1 is with a extra builder and an extra money maker in a lesser town otherwise no stopping they have the "plan" and all these other towns dont see that plan because they are noobs

What is the "plan" to a great plan, yes i know im a newb...please dont be mean about it lol.

DeletedUser

LMFAO Phail

Statistics of the town Forest Creek
All duels 1045
Duels won 344
Duels lost 701
Difference -357
Passed-out opponents 10
Passed-out members 51
Highest counting hit in a duel 48 Damage (elecrisety)
Highest counting hit received in a duel 61 Damage (zslcn)
Best dueler of the town CantKillMe (212 damage)
Best dueling opponent 299 Damage (zslcn)

DeletedUser

I havn't been targeted nearly to the extent I was expecting..
I guess now I know why... theyre horrible duelers.