bad wording

DeletedUser

:Dhere u can se who can have the worst typing ever that still makes sense and u have to keep the story goin i will start

wat up how ya do in was yo bed hard yeserday a was it just me mi bed is lot lose den yos so watya ben do in

DeletedUser3717

Lets me go!

This are is a pointless Thread i spam are this are thread ;)

DeletedUser

Heres my attempt at the worst typing ever.

5P@/\/\ 53C710/\/ 7|-|15 5|-|0U1|) B3

(Spam section this should be)

DeletedUser

#$@!^&!?#*
( this must be something really bad that its written like that)

DeletedUser

2008 Doublespeak Award winner George W. Bush.

The term "aspirational goal”: George W. Bush has used the term "aspirational goal" in place of setting a deadline for withdrawal of troops in Iraq. Likewise, Bush, members of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Forum, and others have set "aspirational goals" for reducing carbon emissions and slowing global warming. In announcing the award, the NCTE Public Language Award Committee said, “As textbook Doublespeak, ‘aspirational goal’ is both a tautology and a paradox. Aspirations and goals are the same thing; and yet when the terms are combined, the effect is to undermine them both, producing a phrase that means, in effect, ‘a goal to which one does not aspire all that much.’ The goal of ‘aspirational goal,’ clearly, is to disguise inaction and thwart legitimate aspirations.”

http://webserve.govst.edu/pa/Introduction/doublespeak_awards.htm

DeletedUser

How about George Bush's 2006 winning Hurricane Katrina speech?

“As all of us saw on television, there's also some deep, persistent poverty in this region, as well. That poverty has roots in a history of racial discrimination, which cut off generations from the opportunity of America. We have a duty to confront this poverty with bold action. So let us restore all that we have cherished from yesterday, and let us rise above the legacy of inequality.”