Town Councillor

DeletedUser

Do you not give council to all your members if they are in need of information, facts, advice or just need a chat??

DeletedUser363

The town councilor can invite people to your town and dismiss people so only give this to somebody you trust.

DeletedUser

You are right, plus they can move topics to other forum threads, delete them, and edit them. The are equivalent to a baron in TW.

DeletedUser

Οk thanks guys .

We have topic guides somewhere in the forum ? for all this simple questions ,but when you are new you don't know these answers.

DeletedUser

If the town councilor can dismiss people does that mean he can dismiss the town founder? I'm pretty sure he can't but since this is my first time founding a town i just wanted a clarification on that before i assign it to someone.

DeletedUser

A town councilor definitely can't dismiss the town founder.
As pro said above they can change the town's name. I think they can also change the new town profile.

DeletedUser

That's what i figured. Thanks for clearing that up.
I read a post a month or so ago about a founder being kicked out of their own town
is why i asked such a noobish question.

DeletedUser

Can only the Founder allocate Councillors, and how is it done please. Two Dogs (noob) sorry if this is not posted properly.

DeletedUser

No councillors can appoint others as well. Only a Founder can kick another Founder out. Councillors cannot kick Founders out. To appoint a councillor go to Town Hall > Residents > Name of Person > there will be options to click on. It is easier than it sounds. Councillors can invite people, appoint other councillors, and kick people out and do the forum stuff. Only appoint a councillor you trust. ONLY appoint another founder IF you know you can trust them completely. Or if you have to leave the game and you don't want the town to turn into a ghost town.

DeletedUser

Can the councilor create the town forums or does the founder have to do it?? My towm founder wanted me to create the forums but I can't figure out how to do it when I go to town forum it says not created yet?? just wondering I looked all over the search site and I can't find any topics on this subject. Thanks again :D

DeletedUser

That's what i figured. Thanks for clearing that up.
I read a post a month or so ago about a founder being kicked out of their own town
is why i asked such a noobish question.
probably what happened here is the founder made another town member a founder also which then either town founder can kick the other town founder out

DeletedUser

I am not sure as I am founder. But when you go to town forum there should be a link at the bottom right called Manage Forum. If you see it then you can make a new forum by clicking on it. Would you believe I just checked it out myself. rofl I was given this town and the forum was set up when I got it. If you can go into Manage in there is a box that says Create New Forum with a space for a title. I believe the hidden box is so only certain people can see the forum. I hope this helps.

DeletedUser

The option "hidden" is restricting access to the channel to the town council only.