Confederate Mercenary Soldiers Wanted

DeletedUser

Specifically looking for people that have chosen the character mercenary soldier for their character class (the guy with the confederate flag on his left shoulder) to help defend a town that flies the confederate flag against 3 bully towns. No long term commitment needed just some guys that want to fight for the flag until the bully is checked. Contact me via telegram on w8 for details.

Crazy Carl I

DeletedUser14280

Why...mercenary?
They aren't any different from the other soldier portraits...

DeletedUser

For the flavor and fun of it. I think a small band of mercenary confederate soldier characters rushing in to help a town flying a confederate flag would be be cool. So if you have one of those characters and are looking for some action get ahold of me. I am not a mayor and am not looking for people to tax. Just lookin for some rowdy rebs that wanna go shootin for the flag. You don't need to donate or even stay and all you need to bring is your rebel yell and plenty of bullets. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

DeletedUser14280

How about a bunch of noble cavalrymen?
Or wild indians? Or hotshot mexicans?

DeletedUser

Specifically looking for players that have chosen soldier class with the mercenary picture to form a group of rebel soldiers I am putting together to spice up the game. Players that are good role players and that have characters with crazy sense of humor that like to have fun and that like dueling are especially wanted. No weasels and no robotic boring types.

Last edited by a moderator: