Constantinople Recruiting

DeletedUser

Calling all PURE fighters lev 30+ to the #1 ranked, and first fully extended town in world 10. We are currently owners/members in 15 forts. Have a look at our shop items. In addition to these you will have acces to all shops that carry the GC label.

Our county boasts plenty of targets for your killing pleasure, including 6 of the top 30 fighters on this server within 10 minutes travel, while housing 10 of the top 30 fighters on this server. The list of targets has exploded due to the expansion of our network of forts.

If you are a highly active, team-oriented player & would like to join with us in fighting with AND against some of the best this world has to offer.

We are a group of three towns that operate as one, if this sounds like something you would be interested in , contact me in-game & we will sign you up.

Thanks for your time
-Stuff

Also recruiting all other classes level 25 + for Constan2nople

Also recruiting KO squad fighters lev 25+ for Constan3nople

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would like to join
=lordlee=

He joined us too and then three days later left without a word donated $0.00
Made sure he shopped in our stores before he left :bandit:

"lordlee has accepted the invitation On 9/16/09 at 8:39 PM"

"lordlee has left the town On 9/19/09 at 7:27 PM"

Your welcome to have this wretched miser ! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

P.S mods, could you please clean up this thread? this is for recruitment purposes only, not for gaffey's incestent whining or any other topics.

DeletedUser

Looking for KO squad fighters to join one of our three top 100 towns.

DeletedUser15169

Great job on recruiting builder! I hope you get what you need!

DeletedUser

Those interested in fort wars, as Sheriff of the Infraction Junctions I offer my recommendation. Constantinople offers plenty of fort war opportunities. Indeed, there is no other town in w10 that presents a greater opportunity for fort war fun.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that recommendation Helly.

We are recruiting in all 3 of our towns, so if you want to join in the "fort war fun", contact one of our black hats to see if we can work together.