Contests

DeletedUser

"gasp...

boxing match would be fun
so would scavenger hunt
and building up..

however i cant figure how can we have the race, and making it cheat free.

"gasp... you go to a town before the race starts, and you mustn't be doing any job for after there's only a minute left to go from the start of a race and exactly at a sertant time a window appears on the screen something like "the race is about to start in 30 seconds. when the seconds go to 0 just press ok. you will then start the race to the checkpoint town" and what ever you do the character goes to the checkpoint town and back. it's like a job so you can cancel it but once you cancel it you need to wait for the next race. once you come back to the town a report is send to you telling you at exactly wich place you came and if you are in the top 3 you get:
1st: 600 dollars
2nd: 300 dollars
3d: 150 dollars

DeletedUser

But I have no way of putting a count down timer in game nor do I have a way of awarding money.

DeletedUser

@crazy..
it aint possible for denisero to actually change the code for the game.. these are games which are to be played in the current scenario of the game.. and within the rules..

was thinking abt it a bit.. this might work..
for eg..
say you start a race by doing a menial job for 10 mins at a certain point..
lets say..

picking sugar-cane for 10 mins at say North-East corner.. at a certain time..
lets say 2000 hours on a given date..
and the finish line would be ..picking berries for 10 mins at South-West Corner...

The first person to finish the race could win
you would have to post the screen-shots of the reports

However ways to cheat could be (dont know if it will work)
anyone can change the horses midway thus increasing the speed.. and then re-equip the mount which the race was to be on...

ways to beat the cheat.. would be..
you have to race with whatever horse you have.. (you dont have to have a donkey to donkey race.. )
you have just a race.. where its up to you what kind of horse you have.. so you want to win.. get a quarter horse

2nd way to cheat.. very very easy to edit the screenshots.. but then i guess then again..
which sport does not have cheating..

DeletedUser

well there is one way... get paid by winning fixed dueling matches :D

DeletedUser

builders can fight builders unless they want to take me on :D

Calling you out!!! =P Ive won 1 duel in my whole dueling carrer, I think I might outbox you =P Well, my bear might kill you (""")(-_-)(""")

How bout that building idea. It would be hard to pull of though. Say give 1k to a new town and have 5 days to get the town as good as they can on their own with their own jobs? I dont know, but it might work.

DeletedUser

Calling you out!!! =P Ive won 1 duel in my whole dueling carrer, I think I might outbox you =P Well, my bear might kill you (""")(-_-)(""")

How bout that building idea. It would be hard to pull of though. Say give 1k to a new town and have 5 days to get the town as good as they can on their own with their own jobs? I dont know, but it might work.

Bring It!

sounds like some pioneering style contests, interesting.
im not all dueler, part time dueler actually. i tend to do good high luck jobs for good money stuff to buy good clothing.
we could always reenact the good Tv show: The Amazing Race!
where you go to part to part and have to do challenges then get to know where to go next.so it would be like going across the board style where you do jobs and work till you find something then after you send it to a offical, they will tell you the next location. if you go to the next location and didn't complete the challenge, then your disquallifyed.

during the race, every competition will have a person booted. so if your the last 1, then your out! im thinking this will need 10 players (to keep this well under orginized) that will go across the map. you can use any animal, no dueling allowed. if you duel your booted on dee spot!

The prise still needs to be ditirmined, so this will take out the possiblities of cheating while be able to have this under control. if we have many people want to join this, then we could break it up into 2 or more seperate races and have a show down at the end for the only winner.:) Diz is my 2 cents for today.

~Jim PlunderSilver